Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Earning profit from forex trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.
Image

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby Gozmit » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:25 am

Forex Trading requires lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills, which could be only obtain with proper amount of research.
Gozmit
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 pm

We can making money from forex trading but this is not easy at all, forex trading is risky and not always we can making good trading with result of profit, because loss also as part on trading where sometime loss inevitable, if we can minimie the risk and increasing profit hence forex will become reliable source income
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
User avatar
radex78
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:56 am

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:41 am

Gozmit wrote:Forex Trading requires lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills, which could be only obtain with proper amount of research.


Trader also needs to actively trade. If new then use a demo account. Doing research and real life trading gives different results. So they have to do trading.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
User avatar
Sininfinity
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby William Bauman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:30 pm

We can profiting from forex trading however this isn't simple in any way, forex trading is unsafe and not generally we can making great trading with aftereffect of benefit, since loss likewise as part on trading where at some point loss unavoidable, in the event that we can minimie the hazard and expanding benefit henceforth forex will wind up plainly dependable source salary. Learning will enable you to choose your broker as indicated by your trading to style. I have chosen my trading style most minimal trading spreads and along these lines I pick my broker FXPM. It has given me an individual account director to help me in my trading.
William Bauman
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby radex78 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Trader also needs to actively trade. If new then use a demo account. Doing research and real life trading gives different results. So they have to do trading.

Yes very different when trading on real account with demo account, usually on demo account will free from emotion pressure and no tension, but different on real account when you having order opened hence even you leaving the chart will always remember with your account
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
User avatar
radex78
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:56 am

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:05 am

radex78 wrote:Yes very different when trading on real account with demo account, usually on demo account will free from emotion pressure and no tension, but different on real account when you having order opened hence even you leaving the chart will always remember with your account


Not taking demo account seriously is a mistake and many people makes the same mistake even after numerous warning. But it is the way it is. And people will continue to make this mistake in my opinion.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
User avatar
Sininfinity
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby Kristian Lennert » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Making profit from the market is not a simple occupation. You have to take in the fundamental abilities and learning. You have know the all sort of markets i.e. uptrend, downtrend or sideways. What's more, for each market we require refine our procedure. I began my trading profession 5 years prior. At give I am trading MaximusFx broker. I like their low spreads and 1000:1 leverage. It likewise gives 50% deposit bonus. Their instructive assets are great.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:29 am

People thinks that they can make easily huge amount of profit from forex business. That’s why more and more people are engaging with forex business. But it is not that much easy to make profit. The first steps towards profit making is learning, at least the basic knowledge. After knowing the very basic things and forex process trader can try different strategy for making money. For my forex business TopFX24 is my forex broker.
Amelia Elizabeth
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:30 am

Re: Earning profit from forex trading

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:19 am

Amelia Elizabeth wrote:People thinks that they can make easily huge amount of profit from forex business. That’s why more and more people are engaging with forex business. But it is not that much easy to make profit. The first steps towards profit making is learning, at least the basic knowledge. After knowing the very basic things and forex process trader can try different strategy for making money.


Well this kind of thoughts come when one can see the potential of the forex market. It someone had the holy grail system then it would have been possible but since there is none so it is extremely difficult to make a decent from every trade. That's why traders have to be realistic and work on risk management approach.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
User avatar
Sininfinity
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 am

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners

 

Who is online on Forum

Registered users: Alexandr, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]