Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Difference Between Forex and Stock Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Difference Between Forex and Stock Trading

Postby amansonewane » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

The Forex market might seem to some people very similar to other finance markets. The forex trading has many similarities to the stock trading. However, I see a lot of differences in both of them. Below is a spell out of some of the major Differences Between Forex and Stock Trading that might not be conspicuous to everyone. I analyzed many points searching the internet and as per my trading experience. Hence I shortlisted few points that help you to understand the difference between Stock and forex market trading. Here is my article: http://atozforex.com/news/top-5-differences-forex-stock-trading/ . suggestions and comments appreciated
amansonewane

Re: Difference Between Forex and Stock Trading

Postby babor » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:02 am

There are many differences between forex and stock market. Main difference is number of trading alternatives availability. Forex trader focus their concentration mainly on seven different currency pairs. Forex trader need to all updates about economic and political news to do trade. In stock market it is hard to open and close positions when you need to do this. That’s why forex this better than stock market, and I’m trading with ECNCAPITAL.
babor

Postby radex78 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:54 pm

I am still trade in forex market and never trying on stocks market, but indeed this is similar business that also as risky, as I know stocks market and forex market is different, which forex market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving opportunity anytime and stocks market open on working hours
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:58 am

Both Forex and Stock market has so many differences. And those who are working with them are also passionate about their work too. But i like to work with Forex trading only as i have started Forex only, never get the stock market and its stock name too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apple Honeypie

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:22 am

Forex basically is related to the currency trading and all the World currency trades are under a single roof and the stock market is dependeble to a particular country only.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby jack68 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 am

The Forex market might seem to some people very similar to other finance markets. The forex trading has many similarities to the stock trading. However, I see a lot of differences in both of them. Below is a spell out of some of the major Differences Between Forex and Stock Trading that might not be conspicuous to everyone. I analyzed many points searching the internet and as per my trading experience. Hence I shortlisted few points that help you to understand the difference between Stock and forex market trading.
jack68

Postby jack68 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:02 am

If you wanted to do forex trading first you have to know the difference between forex trading and stock trading. Forex market is close to finance markets. There are many similarity between Forex trading and stock trading. But don’t mass up with this two thing. This two marketing is not the same thing. Some people mixed up this two market. I know there are lots of difference. From my forex experience I am sharing some of the difference between forex market and stock trading market. Number of trading alternative availability is number one difference. I Forex you can work any time 24 hours in 5 days. But stock trading market there are some fixed hours in a day etc. If you have decided to do forex trading just try the MXTrader the best solution of online trading.
jack68

Postby Graham Vivian » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 am

Forex trading means the trading business of Foreign Currencies for the profit to be gained in the fluctuation of Exchange Rates in correspondence with different currencies of the world. Stock trading means trading with the world most famous organization share. That means buy the organization share from the market and sell it to the market. Stock market price depends on the organization capital, liquidity and wealth of the organization.
Graham Vivian

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:25 am

People those who do other offline jobs can only do Forex because the official time hour is fixed in case of stock and not Forex ,after goinf home also we can do Forex
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 am

Well people can also trade forex in between their work. All strategies does not require one to stick to the charts. Checking them once in a while is enough for some methods.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners