Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Demo account

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Demo account

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Forex demo account is a very safe environment for those traders who are new and don’t know how to trade. Demo account replicates the live trading environment but requires no real-money deposit. You should trade on a demo account until you develop a solid, profitable system before you even think about putting real money on the line. I can suggest AGEA broker for all newbies as best place to get user friendly demo trading environment.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Demo account

Postby hermayanti » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Craig Schroerlucke wrote:Forex demo account is a very safe environment for those traders who are new and don’t know how to trade. Demo account replicates the live trading environment but requires no real-money deposit. You should trade on a demo account until you develop a solid, profitable system before you even think about putting real money on the line. I can suggest broker for all newbies as best place to get user friendly demo trading environment.

Demo account is very important for every trader to run a beginner's trading, because the demo account will be more freed in risk problems, but can further develop our skills better ability. And should we remember that forex business is a high risk, so the benefits obtained trading run with FXBTrading it needs maximum ability owned
hermayanti

Postby radex78 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Many trader beginner almost them get failure because they never use demo account for learning purposes, because they rush start on real account due they want to making quick money on real account, but because less experience and knowledge hence many trader fail on first time step
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:18 am

Demo account is such an account which is funded by fake money. It has been given by the broker for practicing. It is known as a practice ground. It helps a trader to develop his skill level with applying several strategies. Through a demo account a trader can justify a broker whether it is right broker or not. Through the demo account I have selected Trade12 broker which is the best broker for scalper.
John Harry

Postby Tamye Lee » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:51 am

Demo account is the place where you can trade with false money and practice your trading so that you can enhance your trading skills and trade well with your real money. Demo trading is very much important for a trader specially for a beginner. For that you must have to find a broker which can give you the chance to do trade in demo account and also help you in your trading through their facilities. I work with FXPremax broker from the beginning of my career. This broker is very good. You can also work with this broker.
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby raniya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Trading use demo account is the best way to start trading and familiarize ourselves with forex trading. I also use demo account in FXB although I have started trading with real account in this broker. Because I also still learn, how to find the best moment to make order so I can get more profit
raniya

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:05 am

Yes we can utilze demo account for learning purposes, if we can seriously learn on demo account, hence we will get experience how to manage money on uncertainty market condition, learn system trading and also learn money management inj practicing
radex78

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:27 pm

radex78 wrote:Yes we can utilze demo account for learning purposes, if we can seriously learn on demo account, hence we will get experience how to manage money on uncertainty market condition, learn system trading and also learn money management inj practicing

We always use the demo account it will certainly be more facilitate will run a good trading. Because the demo account can we practice by properly and properly run the trading. For that I will always run a good trading in trying to maximize the ability of trading in facilitating us to achieve consistent profit run trading
hermayanti

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm

hermayanti wrote:We always use the demo account it will certainly be more facilitate will run a good trading. Because the demo account can we practice by properly and properly run the trading. For that I will always run a good trading in trying to maximize the ability of trading in facilitating us to achieve consistent profit run trading

Very good preparation to practicing on demo account before live account, there are suggestion to practice on demo at least six month, because many trader fail and can't maintain account more than six month, practice seriously is better than for fun only even use demo account
radex78

Postby John Harry » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:38 am

Demo account is such an account that allows an investor to review and test the feathers of a trading platform before funding the account or placing trades. Through demo account we can easily justify a broker whether it is appropriate or not. It acts as also practice ground where traders practice trading a lot. It helps a trader in developing his skill level. Through demo account I have selected Trade12 broker which is really appropriate for scalping.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners