Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Day trading.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Day trading.

Postby Michael Owens » Sun May 21, 2017 8:22 am

If you are keen on day trading, there are so many forex day trading strategies you can find for free here and adapt then to suit your day trading style. You just have to use your imagination. If a forex trading strategy is based on the daily timeframes, why not change the timeframe down to 15 minutes and see if it works in that smaller scale timeframe as well. I am doing day trading with TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Day trading.

Postby Eric Dier » Sun May 21, 2017 12:05 pm

There are several kinds of trading systems followed by different traders. Among them one is day trading. Day trading is such a process through which a trader opens his trade for a day and closes it before night is called day trading. It is not that much popular trading system but those traders who want to trade without risk use to follow this type of trading method. I am a day trader and successfully running my trading with trade-24.com facing no problems.
Eric Dier

Postby radex78 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Many trader on forex world and they have own preferable to choose system and strategy trading, as day trading as trader they will open and closed order on same day, and only open one or two order daily, and swing trader will rare again to open trades which a week sometime only open one or two transaction
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun May 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Many traders love to trade in the daytime and for that day trading can also be very fruitful when we have the experience and the skill in a proper manner
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed May 31, 2017 8:26 am

Yes, i think day trading is good and works well for me too. I usually trade in the morning when I wake up so that positive vibes will also get into you. I usually close it at night before going to bed so that you can start another one for the next day :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby John Harry » Wed May 31, 2017 8:45 am

Day trading is such a system through which a trader opens his trade in a day and also closes this trade within a day. It is also a popular trading system besides scalping. Usually those traders who don’t want to take risk while trading use to follow this type of trading method. But I prefer more scalping to day trading. Trade12 is the best reliable broker for scalpers I feel.
John Harry

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 am

I think trading in day or night all depends on us that how we can manage the trade and time to earn profit from it. Not everyone can earn money with trading.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Gozmit » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 am

It depends on the Forex Trader that he wants to trade in day or not and it also depends on the country from which he or she is trading, thus it all depends on the Forex Trading.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Yes day trading will open and close order on same day, and might day trader they only making some transaction a day, different with scalping and swing trading, day trading also one good strategy if trader they can analyze average movement daily and having good skill to entry and exit point
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Day trading can be beneficial if we can trade as per the market situation and the strategy because when we are comfortable with the perfect market conditions ,we can be successful.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners