Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Day trading.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Day trading.

Postby Apple Honeypie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 am

Trading can be beneficial if you work hard to try for your goal about life in Forex. Otherwise, no matter whatever you are going to try is not helping you it all.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

As for me, day trading is an only variant, as I can`t keep orders opened for days and weeks. I think about it all the time, feel nervous and need to monitor price changes. Day trading save me from stress. :)
Mohamad Tammat

Postby radex78 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:25 pm

It's cool if more felt comfortable when using day trading style, might this is one opportuinty for trader that also free how to managed account with any strategy, might beside trader using day trading they also can trying scalping, as short term plan trading, but depending each trader will decided
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:15 am

Among several types of trading one is trading. A trade which is opened and closed in a day is called day trading. It is also a popular trading system. Usually maximum of the traders who try to avoid trading with high lot prefer this type of trading more. Because maximum of the news occur at night. So markets motion remains fast at night. But as a scalper I prefer Trade12 broker because I can run all of my transactions within a very short cost.
John Harry

Postby Gozmit » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:11 am

We need to grab the opportunity to trade with Forex, whether it is a day or night, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to do it full time.
Gozmit

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 am

Traders have to trade with their effective trading strategies and if that the day trading can also make profit pips in a consistent manner with time and experience
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:24 pm

I am the last person who will talk about one particular technique because you can’t succeed through that way. I feel it is better to do trading through technique that we feel comfortable with, as that way forward. I feel happy through broker like OctaFX who got lovely features and facilities from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to zero balance protection, swap free account and many such benefits, it makes trading easier and allows one to work really nicely in any situation.
Sebastian Abney

Postby John Harry » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 am

Day trading indicates to open a trade in the day and also close the trade within a day. It is a popular trading method. You can say that it is also a policy to avoid risk while trading which can also be called as risk management policy. Those traders who don’t want to take risk like to trade like day trading. But the lowest spread, lowest transaction cost and other facilities of Trade12 always give me the highest feedback.
John Harry

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 am

Sebastian Abney wrote:I am the last person who will talk about one particular technique because you can’t succeed through that way. I feel it is better to do trading through technique that we feel comfortable with, as that way forward.

Well different people have different way of thinking. And in my opinion using multiple methods of trading is not a bad thing. As long as it gives profit, it is good.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners