Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

collection of profitable EA site

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

collection of profitable EA site

Postby cumeh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 pm

collection of profitable Forex EA and trading system https://forex4trader.com/
cumeh

Re: collection of profitable EA site

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm

actully on my hardisk also there are some kinds ea that ever dowloaded from forum forex community, but now still often work as mnual trading and not use ea, but sometime I have one account and running account using ea to replace my hand but not full time running only if online because running ea using computer and not hiring vps
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:09 am

I have visited the site before but have not tested anything from there. Have you tested anything from that site? If yes, then how was the result?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:01 am

EA, the helpers of traders but do this EA always help us? I mean that how much they help us to find the right entry of market and trading.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:20 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:EA, the helpers of traders but do this EA always help us? I mean that how much they help us to find the right entry of market and trading.

The answer should vary for different EAs. This is a site where you can find lots of EAs. If you try any of them then share your results.
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:33 am

I have never tried any EA for my work. I think working your own way is better than depending on other EA or program to work in Forex.
Apple Honeypie

Postby andengireng » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:50 am

Hello, so you are thinking that you are not good enough? Or you don't have time to make any trade on your own and you decide to use EA? You can find a good EA from FreshForex, it is good and updated EA. Please choose EA suites you best here https://freshforex.com/forex-advisors-shop/ start trading and start earning Stress free
andengireng

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:44 am

Good broker is kind of who can give security to your funds. In my sense Circle Markets is only the one who take care their client very well. They have higher level of security that I don’t be afraid of losing money. I am getting opportunity to trade with all major, minor and exotic currency pairs. They help they’re each and every trader to increase their level of knowledge and to build a strong base.
Cristiano Ramos

Postby radex78 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Ea for trader expert is only to help them making transaction on the market, they have good system and created ea based on these system, but they also manual monitoring because however market is very dynamic and they can cut loss manually when trend against ea
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:02 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:I have never tried any EA for my work. I think working your own way is better than depending on other EA or program to work in Forex.

I have similar thought to yours. I don't trust any robot with my money no matter how promising it looks like. Market conditions change all the time and robots can not cope up with all those changing conditions.
Sininfinity

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners