Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is coaching in Forex useful?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Is coaching in Forex useful?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:37 am

In order to be successful in the Forex trading business, we must have to gain knowledge and experience.
How useful this coaching will be? Do you think coaching can turn me into a successful Forex trader? What do you think about it?
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Is coaching in Forex useful?

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Although forex trading occurs 24 hours a day throughout the week, it's best to trade during peak volume hours to guarantee liquidity. Liquidity is a trader's ability to sell a position, which is much easier to do when the market is most active. I am trading here through AGEA broker, I can trade here 24 hours a day. I have chosen my broker because its regulation factors are reach that secure notch where I can trust them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Forex is an unlimited opportunity based business platform which is made easily now a days because of technological advancement of the 21st century. I believe coaching is very important for a trader to understand the fundamentals of the trading and understand all the factors like money management, risk management and trading psychology very well. I am currently trading with Forex4you who provided me with best in class educational material for trading and best services to support my trading as well. I am glad I trade with them.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:25 pm

I think will very helpful for trader if they having mentor to learn better, because with mentor as trader will understnd and will having good time to learn better and get easiness to learn because will getting quick answer when trader facing with problem on trade
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:40 am

radex78 wrote:I think will very helpful for trader if they having mentor to learn better, because with mentor as trader will understnd and will having good time to learn better and get easiness to learn because will getting quick answer when trader facing with problem on trade

Yes, I agree with you. Having a mentor by your side will help you in understanding Forex trading accurately. He/she can easily help you in times of need and will guide you on different styles and techniques in trading.
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Gozmit » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Yeah, Learning is the only way to become successful in Forex Trading. You need to understand that if at any point you stop learning, you will lose it all.
Gozmit

Postby Kuznec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:23 pm

A good coach will not teach you for a smaller amount than what he could earn on Forex during this time. It is worth remembering this.
Kuznec

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Gozmit wrote:Yeah, Learning is the only way to become successful in Forex Trading. You need to understand that if at any point you stop learning, you will lose it all.

Beside keep learning as trader they also need high dedication and keep motivated to survive on forex that included as risky business, not always on trading will getting good result with profit, sometime loss occured and might disappointed, if any trader easy to give up hence they can leaving business and losing all opportunity
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:04 am

Kuznec wrote:A good coach will not teach you for a smaller amount than what he could earn on Forex during this time. It is worth remembering this.

Finding a good coach is a difficult thing. We learn that instead of paying a mentor we should keep that money for live trading. But a mentor can make our learning process much easier. One should not expect that a coach will make him successful. A trader has to do that on his own.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby passion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 am

Latest trend is telegram signal and forex courses channels. Only few are worth joining and others are just scammers and want to take your money by hit and trial.
passion

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners