Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is coaching in Forex useful?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Is coaching in Forex useful?

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Finding a good coach is a difficult thing. We learn that instead of paying a mentor we should keep that money for live trading. But a mentor can make our learning process much easier. One should not expect that a coach will make him successful. A trader has to do that on his own.

We can learn with our own selves to learn better on the market with always keep practice and having patience on learning process, something that should we can realized is we can't avoid the risk but we will trying to minimize these risk of course with learn how to analyze the trend market properly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Any guide is good but only if we are dedicated towards learning. It’s a lot easier to do all this through help of broker like OctaFX, as they are highly rated and recognized company servicing since last 6 years. I love their educational guides which are so straight forward yet very effective and more so, there are several demo contests to participate on and helps us in learning. It is also very motivating due to the prizes that are for grabs.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Coaching in Forex is indeed useful as if you want to be successful in trading you should be able to trade properly and make sure the trading is done with proper understanding about the market. I am very lucky to get to trade with a very good broker Forex4you. They provide me free coaching for trading Forex which is indeed very rich in my sense and has everything a trader should know to trade properly. I feel blessed.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Sure coaching forex is remain useful but not all trader they having mentor to learn from face to face, or sometime they attending seminar and this is good for them but not guarantee will they can success because success is required hardworking and keep struggle
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 am

A mentor can make your trading journey easier but don't expect the mentor to make you successful. Success can only be achieved by trader alone and no one else can do it for them.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners