Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Choose your broker carefully

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Choose your broker carefully

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:00 am

I think this point is being neglected by some beginners. It is important that your expertise levels and trading goals match the details of the offer made by the broker. You must carefully examine the broker before you begin to consider trading and always refer to Forex broker reviews to find a reliable broker that best suites your trading style. :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Choose your broker carefully

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:28 pm

If you want to get real security of funds have to move the broker which is credible by the traders and always guarantee their clines funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:24 pm

yes as we are investing our real money in the Forex brokers ,we should always be careful so that we can get a financial protection and thus can be free from tension
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Yes, we have to be very careful with our choice of broker as it has the power to make large level of difference. I have OctaFX broker to work with since they are high on caliber with been licensed by FCA and also have great reputation winning 21+ awards that include Best International Broker, Best ECN Broker and many more such ones, so that allows me to feel comfortable and helps up with enjoying doing things in all major way.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 pm

About money, no anyone trader actually that want to joined on scamm broker, but however forex is risky business and as trade also need to making research to minimize the risk and obey rules investing money on high risk business only spent money that afford to lose
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Charles » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:41 am

When choosing a broker one should read reviews about it. It's not hard to do, but this action will be very useful.
Charles

Postby Forextraderr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:14 am

This is essential because a trader's success is also dependent in a broker. Sometimes, no matter how good a trader is if the broker is manipulating his trades, he won't be successful. He'll keep on losing.
Forextraderr

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:41 am

If you have long time experience using service certain broker, hence you will understand whether your broker is included good broker or not, like as me which already on several years using service from my broker and still fine until today, and hopefully will success altogether with my broker
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm

The newcomers always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker, because in this retail market place there are almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. By the way , as a newcomer I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading I always use. I always depend on lowest trading spreads for using my trading approach scalping. that’s why I have chosen this STP trading platform due to 0 pips comfortable trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:56 pm

When choosing broker hence as trader they need to understand if broker included as big company that also has regulation, sometime there are certain broker that having regulation but because too small trader that joined them hence can possible company bangkrupt and in problem because operational cost bigger than profit
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners