Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Choose your broker carefully

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Choose your broker carefully

Postby John Harry » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:33 am

Brokers are the indirect controller of forex market that’s why we need to have the great choice on broker. But there are thousands of trading brokers in retail market place. But the prime problem is that they are mostly found to scam. Due to scam traders are being cheated that’s why we need to have a regulation and high security. All these I have with Trade12. They arrange several programs for the welfare of their traders.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 pm

There are thousand broker on forex world, but not all broker are safe and secure, so many broker that also become scammed broker that carry out money from investor or trader, choosing broker of course is important for trader which carefully to looking best broker to joined
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby likeamad » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 pm

I am beginner and I was looking for broker too. And I chose with the help of https://topbrokers.com/, there are much useful info about brokers. Do somebody use this website?
likeamad

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Choose broker carefully, as trader they will making research before joined on certain broker, most important is regulation, which on all country there are certain department that managed about regulation broker that passed several step before government issued regulation
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners