Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My choice of broker

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

My choice of broker

Postby babor » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 am

Broker selection is totally depend on traders choice. Some traders considered their broker for many kinds of bonus. Some select according to their strategy. I select my broker according to bonus offer and strategy both. I select ECNCAPITAL as my broker. They are giving me various kinds of bonuses. They are the regulated trading broker from highly authorized market places and also providing the lowest trading spreads with high volume of leverage.
babor

Re: My choice of broker

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:17 am

In Fx trading we the traders first of all have to ensure the security issue, if we want o lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. We can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures secure trading environment for their Cline by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here I can use any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Trader having own choice to choose broker and many broker actually in forex which we can also trying using several broker and we can trade with different strategy to test system, I think then we also will get experience about these broker and we can making conclusion whether broker is good or bad
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Tom Emmett » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:33 am

Actually in Fx trading all important trading tips indicate to find a right broker, because without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, my trading career I have chosen TempleFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always depend on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. That’s why I have chosen this STP Execution due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way.
Tom Emmett

Postby John Harry » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:15 am

Actually now a day broker choosing has become such a tough task to the traders. There are many things to consider while choosing a broker. Beside most of the brokers found are to scam. That’s why proper knowledge about broker should be needed to have. Trade12 is a scam free broker. And it is affluent with necessary facilities. It has the high security level and provides the best trading services all the time. So this is my choice.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Because forex broker has important role on forex hence as trader need making research before joined on broker, and if broker having good reputation and along use their service is good and no any problem hence we can comfortable using their service
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:33 pm

I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified, because lost of brokers are found to be scams. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 pm

In order to start trading forex, you will need to trade with the help of a forex broker. Since my first day of trading I am trying to increase my trading knowledge by learning. And, my foremost source to acquire exact trading skill is my trading broker AGEA which at all times make sure best trading environment for gathering proper trading knowledge by providing all exclusive educational facilities. Love to trade with them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Direkno » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:58 pm

Many think that choosing a broker depends directly on how many and what kind of contests the broker has, not understanding that there won't be a normal result in the contest anyway.
Direkno

Postby John Harry » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 am

There are millions of traders in the retail market place. Some prefer long time trading and some prefer short time trading. But from my first day of career I have been using short time trading strategy. I am currently trading with Trade12 broker from that I have the high leverage like 1:400, flexible leverage, low spread, fast execution, no set up fees and overall the best platform free from all technical errors.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners