Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My choice of broker

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: My choice of broker

Postby Michael Lotfi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:38 pm

My experience with IMMFX was to my full satisfaction. Like other market makers the execution could be faster, but for learning forex I find the service with a $250 excellent. Plus as many here say, they are fully regulated as they are based in Europe. This creates a true feeling of security. There is also no problem withdrawing money from them using my Neteller account.
Michael Lotfi

Postby radex78 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 pm

I am also has good experience with instaforex, when I have account from 2012 and I was making profit on 2017 I am lost my PIN to withdraw money, then ask support to get back my PIN and they guide me with certain instruction and eventually I cam withdraw profit smoothly, good broker as my experience so far
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby radex78 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I am also has good experience with instaforex, when I have account from 2012 and I was making profit on 2017 I am lost my PIN to withdraw money, then ask support to get back my PIN and they guide me with certain instruction and eventually I cam withdraw profit smoothly, good broker as my experience so far
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Actually without using practically that is really difficult to make sure a right broker, because there are lots of trading broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners