Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Can we really make money in Forex Market?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Can we really make money in Forex Market?

Postby jonty fx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 am

Yes, you can make money in Forex, but don't let yourself fooled by anyone that says it's a way to make easy bucks. To actually make money from trading, you need to gain experience, you need to be familiar with the trading platform you are using, to find a broker that is transparent and offers you all the trading tools necessary for taking an informed decision. Basically someone who doesn't profit from your losses, thus being in it's best interest to help you trade more and offer support at anytime you have a question about trading.
After dealing with many traders, we found the answer to your question- yes- it is possible, but there is no easy way to get there, you need to work hard to understand what trading is about, to build a profitable trading strategy and to find a broker that best fits your needs.
Start learning about forex by looking over the basic definitions, what is a pip, spread, how swap works, register a demo account with a broker, open the platform, check the FAQs which should contain all this information and if you still need a clarification, ask the customer support.
Practice makes perfect!
Good luck!
jonty fx

Re: Can we really make money in Forex Market?

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 am

Yes I agree with you any buddy can earn good profit but with good knowledge and good experience ... if you have good strategy and good experience you can really good profit in forex.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby uncle gober » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Yes, we can make money in Forex, but we must learn first to get knowledge and trading skills. We need them in forex. And as long as we do this business, we must keep learning and making more practice to hone our trading skills.
Start trading with demo account first, then use real account with minimum deposit to test our psychology. We also can utilize welcome bonus such as 15 EUR are given by Armada Markets.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 am

Yes why not..we can make money by having good knowledge and skill in forex trading.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby uncle gober » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 am

Shawnmichal wrote:Yes why not..we can make money by having good knowledge and skill in forex trading.

yes, we must have good knowledge and skills in forex trading. We also must improve it to get more maximal result when trading. Dont hesitate to test our trading skills, we can take part in Trader of The Month from Armada Markets.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Fx_Wizard » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 pm

I m making stable profit for like 4 months in a raw, think that strategy is working good and i m thinking to quit my job and pay more attention to the market...but a bit scared, what do u guys think?
Fx_Wizard

Postby kaito kid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Fx_Wizard wrote:I m making stable profit for like 4 months in a raw, think that strategy is working good and i m thinking to quit my job and pay more attention to the market...but a bit scared, what do u guys think?

I think if you are making profit continuously, you are able to let go of work and focus in the forex business. for the selection of a broker, I suggest you use FBS.com. Brokers are reliable and well-regulated.
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby forexpro1234 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:12 am

Success lies in hard work and determination. You must have confidence on your trade. Prime importance everyone needs to measure strategies and tactics well to earn profit.http://goo.gl/UeO9Id
forexpro1234

Postby forexpro066 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:27 am

Forex is so easy way to earn money. No physical exercise required for forex trading. Only a fresh mind is enough. Forex is best online money making business http://goo.gl/UeO9Id
forexpro066

Postby forexpro0221 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 am

6) Long term trade after proper analysis is the best way by which trader can get the highest benefit. In long term it is possible to find a good profit in an order. At the same time here risk is low. http://goo.gl/UeO9Id
forexpro0221

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners