Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Can we really make money in Forex Market?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Can we really make money in Forex Market?

Postby radex78 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Making money with forex is possible and all trader having same opportunity to making profit in trading, but also this is not easy task, sometime any trader getting easy profit but on next day might facing with loss and here as trader learn and practice to finding profitable strategy
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby babor » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:12 am

In order to be profitable in forex market you have to be highly disciplined, organized, and have a trading plan in place. The reason why most people don't make money in the markets is because of their mindset and not being organized. They open up a brokerage account, fund it, read a book, and start trading. But my broker ECNCAPITAL.COM taught me by their guidance how to be organized in this sector.
babor

Postby Karyne » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 am

Por supuesto que podemos y si desea obtener la visión de la industria de la divisa, agarrar nuestro ebook gratuito aquí
http://landing.iwoza.com/es-ES/iwoza-un-ebook?cid=b0afabf2-afb5-45a7-9fe7-3a2712f9435d&pixID=c6737780-c2bf-488e-8c67-106c88a0dca9
Karyne

Postby locky » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:36 am

Yes we can really make real money by trading online. Everyone comes to the Forex or options market for a reason, And the reason is to make real money. I am making real money by trading options. By getting proper knowledge anyone can make money by doing options trading. I trade on lxmarkets.com. They are the best broker in the market. They offers a plenty of trading facilities for their customers.
locky

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:34 pm

When we have the good faith and positive attitude towards the business we can definitely make good progress here and like that we can make money as per our target.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Tony Collins » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 am

I have been doing Forex trading more than 6 years! And I must say, Forex trading business is one of the most reliable way of money making! But it’s true; novice traders need to do hard work first! Whatever, I use live trading service of trade24 broker and here I get so many opportunities of money making, like big welcome bonus and 1:1000 trading leverage facility! Even, they provide live market commentaries for novice traders!
Tony Collins

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 am

There should be inner urge that we have to do something special in the business we love and have the real passion and when we are confidence about the fact ,we can be capable of making our money making dream true
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:00 am

kxforexmart wrote:There should be inner urge that we have to do something special in the business we love and have the real passion and when we are confidence about the fact ,we can be capable of making our money making dream true

I liked the way you said this. Determination is indeed necessary to survive in this market. The market will take it's toll on the trader and the journey won't be an easy one.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:15 pm

We can really make money in forex if we start forex trading or currency trading with proper knowledge and with a right and honest broker. I trade with reputable forex broker Forex4you who has many years’ experience in forex trading market. With them I can evaluate my trading strategies, I learned to control my emotions during trades and learned to use leverage wisely. They provide 24/5 professional support whenever I face any problems.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby William Bauman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:28 am

Indeed we can. Cash making is constantly simple on the off chance that you know how to profit. In the event that you don't have a clue about the ways it will dependably be troublesome for you to profit. So initially learn, learn and learn then it will be simple for you. Assume for a graduation degree how long you need to spend. Furthermore, the vast majority of that learning has nothing to do with profiting. I am trading forex with FXPM broker. I like their low spreads and moment withdrawal procedure. It likewise offers up to 500:1 leverage and 100% deposit bonus as well.
William Bauman

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners