Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Can we really make money in Forex Market?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Can we really make money in Forex Market?

Postby Shipli Aktar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:40 am

Do you have any doubt? Don’t worry! You will be able to make consistent money from this financial market as like others professional Forex trader! But you need to make sure first good trading skill! I am not an expert Forex trader, I have only one year trading experience but till now I am making 20% monthly profit without any pain! It’s true, 100% bonus program of TradingBanks broker also responsible for my success!
Shipli Aktar

Postby Greg » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Right from the start, you need to ask yourself whether you are prepared to work towards achieving a trading plan that will work. If yes, great! Many people have come before you and not succeeded at trading. You need to separate yourself from all those people and let’s face it – this takes work.
Greg

Postby radex78 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:10 pm

I think not all trader will always able making profit consistently here, sometime they facing with loss and because this is also as part in trading, but however as trader will trying hard to making profit than loss and for this target as trader need to learn how the trend work, if trader having good strategy and method might get better winning trades than loss
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Boshka » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 am

Yes, we can, but not if you're trading with unreliable broker. I used to trade with Exness and that was very tough, cause they changed trading conditions all the time and clients lost their money all the time, but then I found reliable broker.
Boshka

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:03 am

Greg wrote:Right from the start, you need to ask yourself whether you are prepared to work towards achieving a trading plan that will work. If yes, great! Many people have come before you and not succeeded at trading. You need to separate yourself from all those people and let’s face it – this takes work.

Well said. We can see lots of examples but we deny the fact that we can also be one among them. We are no exception. And we have to work on it to avoid that. Not only just work but put lots of efforts.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm

If we have the total faith and belief in this forex field we can make definitely the money as per our trading plan because we know that we should be in a controlled manner.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby saiful » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:00 am

Yes, we can earn lot of money in forex market if we have a good knowledge and experience about trading. For make some good profits we have learn about trading to get knowledge and build up our skills. And you must have confidence on your trading also need a fresh mind. Brokers is also important in forex trading. I can recommend trade24 for best and get all services in forex trading.
saiful

Postby babor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Newbies has some advantages to make profit in forex trading such as There are very few parameters that hinder your decision making thought process. Market sell-off, or panic movements are yet to be experienced. Averaging out positions end up in giving profits eventually. A ignorant newbie holds positions in profit longer even over the weekends. Risk is the least parameter, it’s always about targets due to high confidence. Newbies should choose ECNCAPITAL to make their profit consistent.
babor

Postby radex78 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Yes we can making money through forex market, but also not always able making money, forex is risky and many trader and investor losing money too in forex, but also some rader already able making good money through forex trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Tony Collins » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

Of course, we can! Obviously, there have so many successful Forex traders in Forex market who are making huge money quite comfortably! By the way, more than 90% Forex traders are losers, that means, it’s not easy process for new traders! But I found success rate with ECN broker Trade-24.com is more than 96%! Really, this reliable Forex broker is very careful about new traders! Now I am making money by using their free trading signal service! So, success is obviously possible!
Tony Collins

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners