Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Calling a broker.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Calling a broker.

Postby Michael Owens » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:48 am

In forex trading you should remember that investing requires more than calling a broker and telling them that you want to buy stocks or bonds. It takes a certain amount of research and knowledge about the market if you home to invest successfully. To make your investment successful you should join with TryMarkets. This is the most reliable broker in forex market. They offer lowest spreads, fast execution and good slippages.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Calling a broker.

Postby babor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Calling is very important than investing in forex trading. Because you need to do a lot of study and research to successfully invest a certain amount in your forex trading. I have joined ECNCAPITAL.COM to invest successfully and securely in forex. Forex is the biggest marketplace in the world where more than thousands of broker are available in the market. There is a chance to get scam by the false broker. So be careful to do that.
babor

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:06 am

Michael Owens wrote:In forex trading you should remember that investing requires more than calling a broker and telling them that you want to buy stocks or bonds. It takes a certain amount of research and knowledge about the market if you home to invest successfully. To make your investment successful you should join with TryMarkets. This is the most reliable broker in forex market. They offer lowest spreads, fast execution and good slippages.

Lol seriously? Where you got this word calling? I believe you should definitely take proper course to know about Forex, as right now you are just ripping any COMMON SENSE present. And yes, to make successful investment for them, it is vital for us to be foolish! I would donate my money than to invest with such useless broker. I work with OctaFX which is licensed by FCA and are a true ECN, so any sensible person will prefer such broker instead of one like trymarket which is more like comedy circus.
Ryan Higgins

Postby John Harry » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:38 am

Trade12 is my choice of broker where I have been trading for a long time like one year. I have chosen this broker for it’s special feathers. It having flexible high leverage like 1:400, low spread in most of their pairs, quick execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage are available here. There is a big opportunity specially for the scalper like they do not take any set up fees that’s why one can enjoy his exact profit from here. They also having a high security level. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. In accordance with international regulation standards, Trade12 is using separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This keeps your funds secure and untouched.
John Harry

Postby Tom Emmett » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:17 pm

If you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure the broker which for all time makes sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to use scalping approach in a proper way. From my first day of trading I am using TempleFX as a scalper which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements without any kinds of restrictions. so, I feel comfortable and secure for all time when scalping.
Tom Emmett

Postby radex78 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 pm

In trading forex now we using platform trading which now I am use metatrader 4 I don't need to calling broker if want to buy one pair to traded, just need login through platform and then open trades through platform trading, also I can using webtrader if want, but usually using mt4 to trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Without using practically that’s very difficult to rate at any kinds of broker, because most of them are found to be scams. In my trading career, I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading and for all time make sure best trading environment for trading comfortably by providing superior execution, lowest trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Quality of broker is determined by two things. First of all, it’s to do with regulation and then about the weight of conditions. I am fortunate enough to be with OctaFX who is not just high class but have sheet weight of conditions that counts from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection, swap free account and many other such benefits, it’s truly epic and benefits immensely in every situation that one gets into.
Sebastian Abney

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners