Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Blocked Trading Account

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Blocked Trading Account

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:10 am

Hi guys, do you know why trading account is blocked?
My friend's live trading account is blocked and cannot log in.
Do you know what are the grounds for blocking such accounts?
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Blocked Trading Account

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:28 pm

I am trading with AGEA broker and I found them very reliable as of their customer support and relationship with the clients. I really appreciate their effort to fulfill every single service without any errors to the clients. I feel extremely fortunate that I am trading through a broker like them which is awesome because they have no restrictions or hidden policy which means I can trade with scalping easily.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Might if any trader getting blocked account hence will very disappointed, especially when they having huge money on these account, what the reason trader getting blocked account might because they violating rules broker, using ilegal software etc, I think you can trying contact support to getting explanation
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:35 am

That is really bad that trader got blocked by their broker. Have you asked your broker, why they have blocked your account? You should contact customer support.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Hi guys, do you know why trading account is blocked?
My friend's live trading account is blocked and cannot log in.
Do you know what are the grounds for blocking such accounts?

Read your broker's Terms & Conditions and see if you have violated anything. If you did not ask them why they blocked that account. Also let us know the results.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Giror » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Did your friend have money in his account?
Giror

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:50 pm

I think you can contact support to ask your problem with mentioned account number that wasa blocked, hence they as help desk will help your problem and track your account, might if no any problem hence will get back your account, I am ever losing PIN to withdraw money and ask to get back to contact support my broker and now already resolved my problem
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners