Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best Forex Tools

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Best Forex Tools

Postby sarahalice » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:32 am

Hi,

Being a trader it is important to go ahead with some Forex tools which help you to make a perfect decision while trading.Interest rates and holidays of major world banks play significant role for the traders to keep track of the market situation for the whole year.To get those information updated just verify the below link which help you to get all the Forex related tools at one place.

https://www.greenvaultfx.com/tools.php
Try your hands free on Forex trading http://goo.gl/o14Orr
sarahalice

Re: Best Forex Tools

Postby ereanoraella » Thu May 15, 2014 5:44 am

Particularly economic calender is very useful to traders.
http://goo.gl/rkfILN
ereanoraella

Postby Profiforex_Victory » Fri May 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Margin Calculator, Pip Calculator, Fibonacci calculator and economic calendar are some of the best tools that helps me when trading. All are present on my brokers website.
ProfiForex - Where I became a successful trader
Profiforex_Victory

Postby davidson333 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:25 am

I know two Forex tools Fibonacci and Camarilla calculators.
https://www.investex.com/trading-bonus/
davidson333

Postby Sininfinity » Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 am

For me trendline, fibonacci, support/resistance and candlesticks are important tools for forex. I used to use lots of indicators but now only these.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby orni308 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 am

There are many tools that has to be used to support our trading but i think the most commonly used are stopploss, takeprofit, leverages etc
orni308

Postby Jonathan! » Thu May 21, 2015 8:52 am

I've been using a multi asset trader account with ironfx and I can honestly say that it is a very good platform. It is very good for 4-5 main reasons. It gives all the analytics you need on your account. It provides you with a pip calculator and a margin calculator. I know exactly how much I need to use and how much I am making at any movement. It also gives you a section where you can read all the news that there analysts provide on a daily basis. All the fundamentals and technical's. The thing that has impressed me the most is that their charting system allows you to draft two different instruments charts at the same time and this helps me visually identify if there is a correlation between the two instruments or not. To add to this I always have the economic calendar open just to see what is going on.
Jonathan!

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 am

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , it is not possible to make profit constancy ,if you do not have accurate trading support from a trading platform which is very dedicated to you by providing many exclusive trading facilities. and, I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading place where I have opened my swap free account without any kinds of restrictions.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:10 am

orni308 wrote:There are many tools that has to be used to support our trading but i think the most commonly used are stopploss, takeprofit, leverages etc

They are for trade entry. What is your tool for analyzing the market?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Veer Mohammad » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:46 am

Even though, success is a long time process in this market place, but we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to achieve success very rapidly from here without learning. as a result, almost 90% traders are loser from this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, we have to acquire first of all most powerful analyzing trade knowledge for achieving success.
Veer Mohammad

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners