Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best Forex Tools

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Best Forex Tools

Postby radex78 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Best forex tool I think own brain, might so many tool as help tool for trading purposes and this is also good to making easiness in trading, but also as trader need having good brain to absorb all information and practice in real condition, we can using our brain to learn all tool
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:04 am

radex78 wrote:Best forex tool I think own brain, might so many tool as help tool for trading purposes and this is also good to making easiness in trading, but also as trader need having good brain to absorb all information and practice in real condition, we can using our brain to learn all tool

Agree with you. All our decision making and ideas come from there. And using it wisely will bring good result to our trading account.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:31 am

Platform includes all essential trading articles which are compulsory to run trading well. In order to be a complete trader in the long run first of all a trader should have knowledge to manipulate all articles of Forex and the use of them in the field of analysis. With Trade12 I have the best trading platform ever which includes more than 250 technical tools with user friendliness.
John Harry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 am

Generally speaking, some pairs can be better than others. For Example , EUR/USD is pretty volatile and prone to random spikes , at least in my experience . USD/CAD , on the other hand , moves pretty smoothly. That said , it also depend on your strategy and what that strategy requires to be successful.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:59 am

I was always looking for an extra ordinary service provider to execute my forex business. That platform I got from the broker TopFX24. They have all the trading elements and tools in their trading platform. Also I am getting the maximum trading pair’s facility including the major currency pairs in their trading platform. Also they are supporting with their analytics and advanced trading technics. I am using their 1: 400 leverage facility with their risk management process.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby John Harry » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:43 am

A Forex trader needs to know the proper uses of all Forex articles. Because to analyze Forex market a trader needs to know how to use these articles. As a technical analyzer I have almost all essential tools with Trade12 broker. Their fluent trading platform includes more than 250 technical tools and the platform is free from all technical tools like dealing desk, reoutes and slippage indeed.
John Harry

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners