Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best exchanger rates

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Best exchanger rates

Postby Dineshm » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:00 am

Hi, Guys am part time Forex trader. who s looking for best exchanger rates. :geek:

Plz lemme know if you guys know any site like www.bestchange.com that offer good exchanging rates for various currency values. :)

This site is useful and i want to know some other sites and your views on this site. :geek:

Also share some new things that you guys know through this thread. so, that i can learn something through discussing it. :roll:

Thanks&regards,
Dinesh
Dineshm

Re: Best exchanger rates

Postby Haley12 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am

Did you try to search in Google? There are number of money converter sites.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Husam » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 am

I can make enough money by doing my live trading only but I have a strong trading network in my country. That’s way, I am a IB holder of regulated broker TradingBanks. Thus, I make extra money from this market. I really get handsome money from my linked accounts. It’s really great experience for me as an IB holder of TradingBanks broker.
Husam

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Actually, traders select demo because without investing any money in demo as much he likes to, I also practice with demo before start trading with Forex4you. I feel benefited by using this demo to get free ideas about Forex. Demo trading is not a must thing in Forex business, but though many traders are practicing with the free demo account. To become more confidence different traders start trading with demo trading to get the idea about real trading terms and strategies.
Jan Schoemaker

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners