Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

beginners traders love scalpling

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

beginners traders love scalpling

Postby uncle gober » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 am

Scalping is a short term trading .The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time and they concentrate on trades for some moments . They can get a small profit soon from a trade .I think scalping is good for newbies for getting experience of trading and for getting some profit .Beginners also face loss of a little amount of money from scalping by setting stop loss order in their trades . Some people think that it is a wastage of time and it is not proper trading .

How about you opinion?
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Re: beginners traders love scalpling

Postby Habib Wahid » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Exactly, I also love scalping trading style. Because, by scalping I can make quick money in my live trading. In addition, I get fixed 2 pips trading spared for any Forex pair from ‘ExoFx’ trading platform. Still, I can trade metal and indices. Besides, this regulated trading broker allows any kind of trading style. So, I can apply swing, scalping, long term as well as short time trading.
Habib Wahid

Postby Husam » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Yes, scalping much obliging trading system for new Forex traders. Because, the trading system of scalping suites for new Forex traders. I have three years trading experience but scalping my favorite trading style. I always like to apply this trading system in ranging condition of the market. But, my regulated trading platform TrsdingBanks allows any kind of trading system. So, it’s comfortable to me to change my trading system if I want. On the other hand, in high voltage news time I like to use swing trading system according to support and resistant points.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:37 am

Scapling is good sometimes. But a problem with scalping is that one risks large percentage of their money in a single trade. If a trade goes well then its fine but if it does not then loss becomes huge. I have seen some scapler risking as much as 30% of capital in a single trade.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Charles Baksh » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:00 pm

I am not a beginner but still I have big liking for scalping and there is a very simple reason for this which is that I want to have quick profits and when we do scalping chance of this increase a lot so this is why my favorite is scalping only but still this is not the only logic but also it is because of Nova FX, it has terrific Risk Free Trade option where not only I can take risk but in case of failing I get all the money refunded with full guarantee.
Charles Baksh

Postby Ryan Higgins » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Making quick profits is everyone’s wish, so it’s nothing to be surprised about. I work with OctaFX broker and their quick profits is not limited to scalping, as they have excellent rebate service where I am able to earn 15 USD profits per lot size, it is an extra opportunity for traders like me and I can get success quicker even without any doing much of scalping either and even if I do the already mention benefit is enough to give me massive profits easily.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:36 am

Actually, for making profit instantly we the traders are willing to trade in a scalping way. From my first day of trading I have been using this short time trading policy very rapidly. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting only one pip trading spread which is very supportive to make profit by using this trading strategy. Although , this trading policy is not used in a regulated trading broker freely, but at all times , I am able to use this policy at any currency in my trading platform.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Andrew Hall » Sat May 09, 2015 1:23 am

Who said this? I am quite an experience trader yet I love doing scalping, so why do you feel that it’s only beginners that love it? I believe that it’s every single trader that wants to make quick cash will be loving scalping, it’s not a bad method, but there is a technique to be using this and till we don’t learn that, it’s not easy been a scalper.

It’s a risky plate that never is left empty and only experts with great experience will be able to do it well. I am not an expert but still I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have great conditions, it’s ideally suited to scalping especially their low spread of 0.2 pips and fast execution rates of all trading orders.
Andrew Hall

Postby Habib Wahid » Mon May 18, 2015 1:05 pm

In this market place, Scalping is a technical trading method that brings profit in a short time. It is one of the foremost earning sources for the people who are newcomer. Actually many regulated broker are not enthusiastic to provide this opportunity. But I am very lucky because I can easily scalp in my trading platform GCI Financial without facing any kinds of restrictions. This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by supplying only one pip trading spread. Therefore, I can trade all major currencies with narrowest trading spread. That’s why it is possible to me to make profit in a short time. So my trading life becomes flexible and profitable.
Habib Wahid

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon May 25, 2015 10:46 am

Due to getting profit very rapidly we the traders love scalping very much especially the newcomers. From my first day of trading I have been using this trading policy in Mxtrade. by providing only one pip trading spread this ECN trading platform at all times make sure best trading environment for scalping. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.
Joy Bahadur

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners