Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

beginners traders love scalpling

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: beginners traders love scalpling

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Scalping is good for trader to making short term trading plan, but indeed not all trader like and suitable with scalping, all required skill to analyze the trend market and also skill to determine entry and exit point, if often fail scalping might can causing emotion and here as trader will tested their psychology trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Charles » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 am

Newbie traders really like scalping because they don't have enough patience to hold the deal open for over 15 minutes. Usually a newbie at the very start within 10 minutes opens and closes the deal several times.
Charles

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:32 am

Emotional factors sometimes makes one think he is a scalper. At first I also though scalping was fit for me. But later realized it was not. I am more of a day trader and not an scalper.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Daniel David » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Yes it's no doubt that novices including me adore quick approach to profit and it's no uncertainty in any world that scalping is the best approach to do that, it's the motivation behind why I run with Jmfinancial.Eu broker where each system is bolstered and invited, however in particular, it's scalping that is most ideal with least spread beginning from 0.0 pip to chance free leverage up to 1.200 while there is likewise smooth trading platform with all trades executed in a flash, so this is quite recently perfect for scalping.
Daniel David

Postby radex78 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:40 pm

I like with swing trading than scalping, because swing trading plan not required always in front of the chart but scalping as trader need more concentration on the chart because if they missing opportunity hence will can't closed or open new order
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:04 am

radex78 wrote:I like with swing trading than scalping, because swing trading plan not required always in front of the chart but scalping as trader need more concentration on the chart because if they missing opportunity hence will can't closed or open new order

Well you are less vulnerable to market noises if you do swing trading. But the main thing is whether you can make profit from the market or not. That's all that matters. Trading style does not.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners