Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

beginners traders love scalpling

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: beginners traders love scalpling

Postby saiful » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 am

Scalping is the foreign exchange market is a method of trading currencies based on real time technical analysis. It is important to understand that scalping is hard work also you can make good money by scalping. New traders face many problems so far with different brokers while they try to do scalp and some brokers banned their account for scalping. If you want to do scalp, then trade-24.com broker is the right place.
saiful

Postby babor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 am

Scalping is trading strategy which is based on real time. Scalping is most short time consuming and profitable strategy in forex trading. For this reason beginner traders love to and use to do scalping. Scalpers need to select a regulated trading broker. Because not all brokers can do scalping. Only regulated trading broker can do scalping because they do not have any restrictions. I am also a scalper that’s why my broker is ECNCAPITAL.COM.
babor

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed May 03, 2017 5:48 am

Good broker is a big deal for ensuring a secure and healthy trading life with certainly. after investing our trading capital we the traders are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , in my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Scalping is a sort of method through which one can generate handsome revenue if done correctly, but at the same time it can be sort of disaster. So, it’s all about getting things right especially timing, as that is how we will be able to perform best. I love it with OctaFX broker given they got wide range of setting from low spreads to high leverage, zero balance protection, smooth trading platform and much more, it’s all stunning to work with.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Scalping is short term plan trading which this method is not easy and forex is remain risky which although scalping as short term plan trading but if always reckless also possible to get losing money and when facing successive loses can't control emotion, scalping also can harmful account if trader can't control emotion
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Max traders love to trade with scalpin because they want to make some fast cash but the real thing is that its not so easy and simple to trade with the strategy because of the accuracy factor
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby John Harry » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:36 am

Scalping refers to short time trading which is the most popular trading way mostly followed by the neophyte traders. It is a technique of earning within a very short time. No strong analysis is needed to trade with Forex market. For long time trading strong analysis is needed to do. Neophyte traders can earn a lot of money through scalping that’s why they prefer it more. But I like scalping for the genial facilities of Trade12 broker.
John Harry

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 am

Actually when we are new in this trading field ,we are having less knowledge and ideas and for that the group of such newbies want to make money faster and for that they love scalping
kxforexmart

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Actually when we are new ,we are having the less knowledge and experience and for that we can think and dream of making quick pips and for that scalping is the best option what i feel.
kxforexmart

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:04 pm

In Fx trading leverage is an important financial tool from all trading instruments which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my STP trading platform LQDFX. Actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk accurately.
Joy Bahadur

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners