Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

beginners traders love scalpling

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: beginners traders love scalpling

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:53 am

Well in fxoptimax there is no restriction on any kind of trading. So a trader can trade using any method and be profitable with it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kikizyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:38 am

I heard the opinion that scalping is not a proper strategy for newbies, but personally I like it. Unfortunately not every broker allows scalping and I always wonderes why.
Kikizyak

Postby Habib Wahid » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Actually, Profitable strategy means that policy provides you profit constancy. In my trading life, my scalping strategy always makes sure profit in a short time. For using this trading policy, I have chosen GCI as my trading platform which is very effective to apply any kinds of trading strategy even scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. so, my trading life is very profitable.
Habib Wahid

Postby Kikizyak » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:49 am

Habib Wahid wrote:Actually, Profitable strategy means that policy provides you profit constancy. In my trading life, my scalping strategy always makes sure profit in a short time. For using this trading policy, I have chosen GCI as my trading platform which is very effective to apply any kinds of trading strategy even scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. so, my trading life is very profitable.

MT4 is also good for scalping, I believe that more important is what type of account you use. I trade on ECN from Freshforex broker with spread from 0 pips, such an account is the best option.
Kikizyak

Postby Shipli Aktar » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:12 pm

I think so! Even, I know many successful Forex traders who are also using only scalping trading style! For me, I started my trading with scalping and till now I mainly use this shorter version trading style! I have best scalping trading facilities from TradingBanks broker! Here I get low trading spread for all of major currency pair!
Shipli Aktar

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:43 pm

Scalping is most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place do getting profit instantly. As a scalper, now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby radex78 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 pm

There is no instant profit in trading, although scalping as short term strategy but after open trades with scalping goal also need waiting because as trader still charged by spread fee and must waiting to profit before cut small target, scalping also can being confusion strategy for beginner if they can't control emotion properly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:25 am

Yeah, it’s no question that beginners including me love fast way to make money and it’s no doubt in any world that scalping is the way to do that, it’s the reason why I go with OctaFX broker where every technique is supported and welcomed, but most importantly, it’s scalping that’s best with lowest possible spread starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform with all trades executed instantly, so this is just ideal for scalping.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:33 am

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Kikizyak wrote:I heard the opinion that scalping is not a proper strategy for newbies, but personally I like it. Unfortunately not every broker allows scalping and I always wonderes why.

Dealing desk brokers will put restrictions on profitable strategies. Non dealing desk brokers doesn't have that kind of a problem. They allow all kinds of strategies.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners