Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Begin with small capital & increase account size naturally

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Begin with small capital & increase account size naturally

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 am

When I was still a newbie, I remember that I always begin with small sums and low leverage, while adding up to your account as it makes profit. I also claimed no deposit bonus from brokers and I used it for initial investment. It is not yet justified by other traders that the larger the account you have, will allow greater profits..
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Begin with small capital & increase account size natural

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

I have always said this that you are not required to have high capital to gain, it is all about ability that needs to be there, if we have the ability then we will always be in good shape to move forward. I have NEVER worried about investments instead I have only focused on skill levels and fair to say, I have been very lucky to work with company like OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and also have lovely conditions with ultra-tight spreads to gigantic deposit bonus that’s up to 50%, so it really gives boost to any capital.
Sebastian Abney

Postby raniya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Yeah, we can start trading with small amount in forex. But make sure we should have proper knowledge, good trading skills to be able to maximize our trading fund in our account. with FXB, i started tradingw ith 100 USD, but when I was new in forex, I just use small amount, under 100 USD
raniya

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Yes we can start with small capital before start use big capital we can improve skill trading using cent account for learning purposes, because forex is risky and not always we can making profit, when using big capital will regret if eventually facing with margin call account, start small and make bigger is better than start big but fail eventually
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:15 am

It is always suggested to use the amount for trading which you can afford to lose. But if a trader is depositing for the first time then he should use smaller amount even if he has the capacity to deposit more. In most cases a trader blows his first account so the smaller the better. :lol:
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Giror » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 pm

Yes, I agree with the above. A newbie doesn't need a large deposit, first he should learn to trade on a small deposit.
Giror

Postby Giror » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 pm

You should trade not with the sum that you can afford, but with the one you won't be sorry to lose.
Giror

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 pm

Small deposit also good to start learn trading on this arena which if we can increasing small money and always growth to bigger money hence we can proud with our skill trading, and this is good than start with big capital but fail eventually or losing your money on trading it will painful
radex78

Postby uasha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:23 pm

You should start trading gradually. I've never understood people who accelerate their deposit.
uasha

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Sometime as beginner they been over confident after they make profit on first time trading, and then making them more over confident and add new deposit to get more capital will hope they can making bigger profit with using bigger capital, but many from them fail eventually when use bigger capital on trading.
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners