Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you wasting your time?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Are you wasting your time?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:24 am

In order to be successful in the Forex trading business, you must not waste your time in doing non sense things.
You must continue to learn even if you are already earning in order to broaden up your knowledge and enhance your trading skills in order to be successful.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Are you wasting your time?

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Forex business is included risky business and not easy to making money here, for newbie also will learn gradually and not instant to getting profitable system and strategy, they will facing with certain process during experience which sometime making them upset and might appear desired to leaving business, and survive on forex required high dedication and motivation
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 am

If you think that learning slowly and giving time to study is wasting time then yes I am wasting my time. Because I won't want to lose my money without any knowledge. I want to learn every thing then real work is there.
Apple Honeypie

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 pm

I think very good if as newbie they learn seriously as early preparation with reading and learning and practicing with demo account,because so many trader fail on real account and waste their money because lack on preparation, in practice we can learn with simple way on trading but we need to understand
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:14 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:If you think that learning slowly and giving time to study is wasting time then yes I am wasting my time. Because I won't want to lose my money without any knowledge. I want to learn every thing then real work is there.

Well different people can have different views. You don't have to fit yourself according to other's viewpoint. You should be yourself as a trader and whatever you do in this market will only affect you and not others.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:48 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:If you think that learning slowly and giving time to study is wasting time then yes I am wasting my time. Because I won't want to lose my money without any knowledge. I want to learn every thing then real work is there.

I prefer to named it as investing time before invest my money. If other named it wasting time, that's their opinion, I take it easy. I want to more focus, and try to improve my trading skills to get more profit here. with FXB, I also try to learn from my trading experience
raniya

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 pm

I haven’t understood what you meant by non-sense things, but I guess it’s about avoiding random trades and greed. I believe if anyone is able to do that then things will be incredibly simpler, I am lucky enough to be with OctaFX. They have brilliant educational setup to guide me further along with demo contests like cTrader and Champion which allows one to win big prizes and also get experience; it’s all good for us to work with in any situation.
Sebastian Abney

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners