Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you thinking about forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Are you thinking about forex trading?

Postby babor » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 am

If you are thinking about Forex trading then don’t be hesitate to do so. Forex is the popular business now a days. And its popularity is increasing day by day. If you determine to do this business than gather some knowledge and select a perfect platform for your business. Forex trading process is very flexible. You can work 24 hours of 5 days anytime from anywhere. You have to be very careful while choosing a broker. Don’t go for any broker which is not regulated. Take my suggestion just go for ECNCAPITAL.COM
babor

Re: Are you thinking about forex trading?

Postby Tony Collins » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:24 pm

No, I am doing my live trading so confidently because of my long-time demo trading experience! No doubt Forex trading business is the most flexible profession, but challenging too! By the way, my demo trading experience was different; I have never suffered in my demo as like others newbie because of exclusive monthly webinar series of trade-24.com broker! I have learned there proper way of market reading!
Tony Collins

Postby radex78 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Because as trader they will working with the market and they thinking about forex trading as one way to make money online, if any trader they not thinking forex trading might they never trade and only want to take benefit from forex knowledge
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:50 am

I think if any one is looking for Forex trading then he must start with demo accounts of any broker and then move to real account of mini investment so that he can learn and test market with his analysis.
Apple Honeypie

Postby radex78 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Yes we can use demo account of course, for learning purposes we can trained skill using demo account for few month to trained skill trading and will good if treat demo account like as real account which need seriousness to learning and practicing
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:00 am

Demo is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading, but if only done with utmost seriousness. Else it is just another way to waste time.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:41 pm

When I first looked at the MT4 platform, I uninstalled it instantly. lol It seemed too complicated. My friend first introduced it to me and later I asked him to teach me. And he gave me babypips link.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Peter Sleep » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:44 am

We definitely need to think a lot when it comes to trading, it’s extremely vital to work on mental strength and sharpness for it. I don’t think we are going to find our way without being mentally prepared; therefore, it is important that we think positively and not worry over too many things. I don’t worry much especially with OctaFX, as they are very special having low spreads to high leverage to deposit bonus and much more, it’s all awesome.
Peter Sleep

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:28 am

Forex is big business and risky too but it is not impossible for any one to work here. If you want to be in Forex then you will find a way to learn this work.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Gozmit » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Yeah, Forex Trading is a very risky business and we need to learn very much to become successful in Forex Trading, else we might lose it all.
Gozmit

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners