Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you thinking about forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Are you thinking about forex trading?

Postby radex78 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Indeed forex is too risky and we need skill to manage these risk and also keep discipline with risk management plan, and for newbie advisable to learn trading with first goal minimize the risk before thinking how to boosting equity
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 am

Peter Sleep wrote:We definitely need to think a lot when it comes to trading, it’s extremely vital to work on mental strength and sharpness for it. I don’t think we are going to find our way without being mentally prepared; therefore, it is important that we think positively and not worry over too many things.

There are lots of preparation need to be made before one can profitably trade on this market. And emotional fitness is one of the most important things. Because if a trader is emotionally weak then it can harm his trading and his strategy.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:38 pm

It's business where we can earn money here. My friend told me how to start trading in forex. I need to learn about forex trading first before invest my own money in forex trading. With FXB trading, i started with demo account, but until now, i also use it. Demo account is the best way to start trading in forex
raniya

Postby Gozmit » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 am

Yeah, Forex Trading is the best source of income but only if we have utter seriousness in it and hence we need more and more practice to become successful.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Gozmit wrote:Yeah, Forex Trading is the best source of income but only if we have utter seriousness in it and hence we need more and more practice to become successful.

What we really need is a good trading plan with which we can bring positive pips and keep working on it so it can bring good fortune for us.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bellin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:55 pm

babor wrote:If you are thinking about Forex trading then don’t be hesitate to do so. Forex is the popular business now a days. And its popularity is increasing day by day. If you determine to do this business than gather some knowledge and select a perfect platform for your business. Forex trading process is very flexible. You can work 24 hours of 5 days anytime from anywhere. You have to be very careful while choosing a broker. Don’t go for any broker which is not regulated. Take my suggestion just go for ECNCAPITAL.COM

forex has become common place today, and widely accepted too. And everybody wants a part in it, and this where following your advice of being careful comes in. We cannot afford to be naive in the market, especially in the stage of choosing a brokerage firm.
We should search carefully before we choose one, if they are who we think they are! Many factors counts, like commission charged, withdrawal and deposit means, regulation and more of this kinds.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners