Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

are you a scalper ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

are you a scalper ?

Postby Tom Emmett » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:56 pm

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to use scalping in a proper way. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which is real Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
Tom Emmett

Re: are you a scalper ?

Postby Peter Sleep » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:01 am

I like scalping, but I don’t want to name myself anything, as I prefer trading with all techniques required according to the situation. I truly feel and believe that if we try one method only then we will find it harder, therefore, it is must to be free way. I do it all quiet brilliantly under OctaFX thanks to their wonderful features and facilities that counts for lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, 70 instruments to pick from and much more, it’s amazing.
Peter Sleep

Postby saiful » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:22 am

Scalping is a style of forex trading that involves making quick trades within seconds or minutes. Forex scalping generally involves large amounts of leverage so that a small change in a currency equals a respectable profit. I am a scalper and I have faced so many problems so far with different brokers while I was trying to scalp. Some banned my account for scalping. But with trade-24.com I am quite comfortable as the scalping is allowed and their spreads is comparatively low.
saiful

Postby babor » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 am

Yes I am scalper and I love to do scalping. Because in trading business I found scalping is the strongest strategy. Basically scalpers do not hold their position for long time. They move with a very small profit. So trades happened very quickly. Generally scalping involve with a large amount of leverage. So, small changes in currency doesn’t matters for scalper. With ECNCAPITAL.COM I am scalping in forex trading very comfortably.
babor

Postby Tony Collins » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Honestly, scalping trading is my favorite trading style but I also use others trading strategies into my live trading account! I prefer scalping because it produces quick money in my trading! But when I get any long term trading opportunity then I use that chance of trading according to the market demand! Whatever, award winning Forex broker trade-24.com permits all kind of trading styles in my live trading account including hedging, so no problem with any trading style!
Tony Collins

Postby Tom Emmett » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:57 pm

In my trading career, I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to use scalping in a proper way. That’s why my great choice was TempleFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to ensures first of all the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.
Tom Emmett

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 am

Frankly speaking, I am bit free type of person, as I believe in working according to the requirement of situation. If there is room to do scalping then I have no hesitation in doing so. If we try to be specific then we are talking about limiting our potential. So this is why I like free style and with OctaFX, I am well acquitted as well to do with lowest possible spreads, swap free account, zero balance protection, cash back and lots more.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Tom Emmett » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 pm

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the scalpers have to make sure the broker with certainly which allows trading concept such as this
Tom Emmett

Postby kxforexmart » Tue May 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Scalping is the best trading strategy if we can handle the situation and for that if we can be a good scalper ,we can definitely make good profit as per the trend ,just a good practice and the confidence can make the deal.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm

I am a mixed bag, I believe that getting down to just one technique is not good and will stop us from making profits consistently. It’s easier to trade when you leave your options open and that’s exactly what I do and it’s quite easy with supportive broker like OctaFX since their prestigious setting that counts for bonuses, fast execution, low spreads and all the top features one desires, it makes them truly standout and better than the rest of the pack.
Sebastian Abney

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners