Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you comfortable?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Are you comfortable?

Postby John Harry » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Forex trading may be a blessing profession but it affects a trader mentally and it is considered to be a sensible job indeed. So every Forex trader should trade with a nice environment and in case of Forex trading the place is provided by broker. As a smart broker I found Trade12 with whom I have all favorable opportunities which are quite helpful for scalping and hedging. I can enjoy my exact profit from there as I have the lowest transaction cost.
John Harry

Re: Are you comfortable?

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:38 am

Fear of losing money in forex trading is not a problem, but it is how you handle the loss. A forex trader, who is relaxed, can look forward to another trade. Your success or failure in trading depends on your attitudes towards your gain as well as losses, and how you handle them. If you are with Forex4you then you can reduce the change of losing your capital and they will help you to handle it systematically.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:54 am

Forex business is full of excitement and stressed. In the beginning I was so excited and all the just checking the chart. I did many mistakes only because of excitement. One mistake and lose give me so much pressure that I could not able to take right decision in right moment. To move forward we the trader need a comfortable trading environment. That environment I am getting from TopFX24, very good and transparent broker in the market.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby William Bauman » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:22 am

It is not that everyone will feel comfortable with trading. Trading is a mind game. Not everyone can handle it. He may be good it anything else. So we should work that suits our psychology. If you think trading is not for you, do not do it. I am trading with FXPM where I get personal support by a personal account manager.
William Bauman

Postby Gozmit » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:11 pm

I like to deal in with the Forex Market, whenever I got time, all we need to do is to gain lots and lots of knowledge to make sure that we become successful in the Forex Market.
Gozmit

Postby Nathan Fields » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 pm

This is one advantage of forex business which we can trade anytime and anywhere, forex business is flexible business which we can managed account anytime, currently many broker offer mobile platform with android and another phone which we can using mobile platform and it will help us trade any where as long as we can login account.
But I preferred to trade with FreshForex. Because they have to best trading platform to execute my trades. I can trade profitably with narrow floating spreads starting from 0 points and flexible hedging system Smart Bridge Technology, which provides the best Non-Dealing Desk execution and accurate market quotes.
Nathan Fields

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:04 am

Gozmit wrote:I like to deal in with the Forex Market, whenever I got time, all we need to do is to gain lots and lots of knowledge to make sure that we become successful in the Forex Market.

Well I am also a part time trader but the word "success" means something to me. I have been working very hard to achieve success from trading but I am still far away.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners