Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you afraid of investing in trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Are you afraid of investing in trading?

Postby debook » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 am

During investing any money in any business, every one is afraid of investing your money in business, but without investing any money in any business you are unable to get any profit in any business why you afraid of investing?
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Re: Are you afraid of investing in trading?

Postby Shawnmichal » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 am

That’s true point, everyone is afraid of investing money in business, but without investing any money in any business unable to get profit. According to me, any business first time required investment and time without investment we can’t gain experience and profit. Afraid of investment that’s human natures before investment we predict profit and loss that’s main reasons.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby greedex » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 am

I was afraid at first. But when I had been learning in trading and able to trade, somehow the fear is gone. I am ready to face the lost and gain in Forex. But, now I am able to minimize the lost and able to control my emotion and greed.
greedex

Postby debook » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 am

I experience it too, that I afraid to invest my money on this business. So I try to learn more and make my trading skill more better with practice on demo trading account. When I feel that my trading skill have been good enough, my afraid to invest my money on forex trading become lessen than before. So I think our readiness for do trading become a strong factor that affect our fear on invest our money in this business.
debook

Postby Jack Francisco » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 pm

I am sure every body will be fear and don't like to lose the money in this business. But what we can do? Forex is a good business but the risk in losing money always be. So, we should accept it and if we are afraid,we should try to face it. Whoever which can defeat their fear in this case, will be a good and strong trader
Jack Francisco

Postby debook » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 am

Jack Francisco wrote:I am sure every body will be fear and don't like to lose the money in this business. But what we can do? Forex is a good business but the risk in losing money always be. So, we should accept it and if we are afraid,we should try to face it. Whoever which can defeat their fear in this case, will be a good and strong trader

That's right, high reward but also high risk. The only thing we can do to reduce our fear is learn how to do trading very well. So we will not afraid to invest for trading because we believe and confident with our trading ablility.
debook

Postby Haley12 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 am

greedex wrote:I was afraid at first. But when I had been learning in trading and able to trade, somehow the fear is gone. I am ready to face the lost and gain in Forex. But, now I am able to minimize the lost and able to control my emotion and greed.

That’s true situation, when I had started learning about forex that time I was thinking about profit and loss and afraid with lose money but I didn’t fear any situation. Today, I have good sound of experiences about forex and I am earning daily.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby debook » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Haley12 wrote:
That’s true situation, when I had started learning about forex that time I was thinking about profit and loss and afraid with lose money but I didn’t fear any situation. Today, I have good sound of experiences about forex and I am earning daily.

Same with you, when I was on my first time to trading. I'm very afraid to deposit with my own money, so I just start with demo trading and free bonus deposit to trading with a real account. But now, when I was very confident with my trading skill, now that fear has gone from me. :mrgreen:
debook

Postby uncle gober » Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

No, I am not afraid of investing in trading, but I don't want invest all of my money in forex, seem this business has a high risk. This business is a great ones if we can manage the risk. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can manage better, we can get accumulative profit.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:59 pm

as long as we are confident with the abilities that we have, I believe investing in the forex would be beneficial. but of course with the first try in the demo account. having been convinced, just made a deposit or try other advantages that account no deposit
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners