Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you afraid of investing in trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Are you afraid of investing in trading?

Postby Peter Sleep » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:05 pm

There was time when I was afraid to make investment, but that was pretty early phase of my career. However, I don’t feel scared any long especially since the time I have joined up with OctaFX, as they are simply too good on all notes having small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments to select from and the biggest part is their 50% deposit bonus which is use able too.
Peter Sleep

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:22 am

Traders should not be afraid of the trading field because when we can be confident here we can gain the positivity and can face all the odd situations with ease
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:42 am

Some people are not made for investment. Those who are they should be sensible about investing and not afraid. Of course there are risks involved but if one is not willing to take it then investing is not for them.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:16 pm

There is reason why there is people who are afraid of investing. Of course, it's risk. Losing money is risk in a business, including in forex trading. If we want to trade in forex, we need to more understand about forex trading. We can try to use demo account first. I also still use demo account in FXB Trading
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Risk on trading is always there are sometime inevitable, we can facing with losing money because forex trading is risky business and some people might they afraid investing money on forex because they don't want losing money due already hear so many trader fail on forex trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby William Bauman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 pm

I encounter it as well, that I hesitant to invest my cash on this business. So I attempt to take in more and improve my trading ability more with training on demo trading account. When I feel that my trading ability have been adequate, my hesitant to contribute my cash on forex trading move toward becoming reduce than some time recently. So I think our status for do trading turn into a solid factor that influence our dread on put our cash around here. I trade at FXPM. I like their 100% deposit bonus and low spreads. They also have amazing educational resources.
William Bauman

Postby alwiandesta » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:20 pm

This is a lot of fear, everyone is afraid to invest money in business, but without investing money in any business can not benefit. In my opinion, every business first requires investment and without investment we can not get experience. do not worry, in FXB Trading we will not get the loss
alwiandesta

Postby Gozmit » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 pm

We cannot trade in Fear, we need to be very much careful if we wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, we need to have lots and lots of practice before investing in trading.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Gozmit wrote:We cannot trade in Fear, we need to be very much careful if we wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, we need to have lots and lots of practice before investing in trading.

Yes will good if we have confidence to start trading, fear is something that will become obstacle on trading and often messed up our plan trading, so we should place fear on right way to manage our account and capital trading, this trading need good confidence to start
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners