Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you afraid of investing in trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Are you afraid of investing in trading?

Postby Greg » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:02 pm

It's important to note that you are not a failure simply because you lose money in Forex, but the fact is you can't come into Forex with a fear of losing or be someone that equates losing to failing. All traders, even profitable ones, go through a losing period. A trader has to focus on what they can learn from it and continue to develop their skills. A fear of failure will simply hold you back from consistent profits.
Greg

Postby radex78 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Maybe as human nature if actually no one trader want to losing money, they afraid get fail in trading, but actually this feeling is not good to develop our trading skill because might we will often doubt to making decision and often abandon our plan, so in trading we need using calm minds and accept the risk as part in trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 am

Investing is very in need to make good profit but for that we have to gain the experience and the skill so that we can get the confidence to invest good amount to earn more.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Gozmit » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:20 am

Not at all, I am not afraid, but that doesn't means that I trade blindly, I use to trade a lot though after properly analyzing markets.
Gozmit

Postby Anand Tirkey » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Frankly speaking, I was very scared of investment in Forex, but that was till I was working with wrong companies. I have joined OctaFX few years back and since then, I have lost it to what fear or been scared is like. I trade and work with absolute ease and comfort, it’s all thanks to the mighty features and facilities present here that include 50% bonus on deposit as well, so all this is awesome and keeps me relaxed with working.
Anand Tirkey

Postby radex78 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Many trader scared to investing money maybe because they afraid losing all money, but for trader that already expert and treat forex as main business as source income and along their career already proven having capability to making profit regularly hence no fear to investing their money
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm

As a trader we can't make money from the Forex field if we are afraid of taking proper risk here and for that we should be very much positive to handle any situation .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:18 pm

No doubt if forex trading is high risk high return but as trader need to understand how to manage money in forex market with good understanding how to analyze the trend market also keep discipline with risk management plan, if they can making good analysis hence as trader will able making easiness profit I think
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Forex is a risky business, but we need to understand that risk is everywhere and in each and every business, but with more risk there is more rewards too.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Maybe many trader afraid to investing forex because won't to losing money, so will good and better as trader having good mindset if forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, the risk in forex always high and especially if trader can't control greediness and often trade recklessly
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners