Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

All important trading tips

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

All important trading tips

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:42 pm

All important trading tips indicate to make sure a credible broker which always ensures a secure trading environment for trading. Because for leading a comfortable trading life first of all we have to ensure the security of funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to guarantee my funds with certainly. Actually this STP trading platform ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments, that’s why I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.
Joy Bahadur

Re: All important trading tips

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Forex trading allows you to buy and sell currencies. And as my trading experience with AGEA broker, they are the best one for trading business and making consistent profit in trade. They are providing cash back bonus offer also on your losses. You can get many prizes from their promotional offers. They are giving free signals also their analysis charts and patterns are the best for predict the market condition.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 pm

I believe tips are just not required. First part is to make sure we have sufficient knowledge. Tip is like desert, it’s great after proper meal but it will not be ideal if it’s served alone. So, we need to have proper education and experience, it’s only then we will find everything else working out. I love it a lot with broker like OctaFX since they are awesome been licensed by FCA and also have small spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, smooth trading platform and there is even 24/5 support there to help us through.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Yes knowledge is important for trader because if trader have no knowledge hence as trader they will can't start trading because they will don't know what must to do, knowledge is important thing on every business if we want to do something must know knowledge that required
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby abdiforex » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:03 am

both of which are the abilities we have to master well if you want to be successful in this forex trading business. Both of us have to master both with both, can not just one of them. Because both these capabilities that support each other, so it must be run in tandem.
abdiforex

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Being an efficient trader means automating as many tasks as possible and eliminating redundant processes and unnecessary tasks. My broker is Forex4you and I separate trading and charting. Because, traders who chart and trade from the same platform are always just one mouse click away from entering a new trade and they also always see their orders in front of them once in a trade which can easily cause impulsive decision.
Jan Schoemaker

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners