Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Algorithmic Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Algorithmic Forex Trading

Postby alan.sach » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:19 am

Hello everyone

I am a bit new to forex trading.
I started trading in this domain just a month back. Earlier I traded in stocks.
I have heard of an Algorithmic Forex Trading strategy to maximize profits. Could anyone tell me more about it?
I believe it takes the history of currency pair into consideration. I'd like to be guided as how to use it to get the best results!

Thanks
Alan
alan.sach

Re: Algorithmic Forex Trading

Postby Shipli Aktar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:19 pm

The most interesting point of Forex trading is, there are so many successful Forex traders here although they are using different type of trading strategy or system! As, I follow only price action trading in my live account! I seem, this is the most powerful trading system in Forex industry! Besides, NDD technology of TradingBanks broker is another reason of working with PA trading!
Shipli Aktar

Postby radex78 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 pm

In my daily trade was trying making simple, look candlestick pattern on different timeframe and then making decision with use risk management, indeed I am also often hear about algorithmic trading but seems this is complicated analysis and too much using math science might not easy to understand
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Well I have not used any algorithmic trading yet. Only heard also have not seen many sharing those in full. They may see them too valuable to share. lol
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby babor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:42 am

There are many trading strategy in forex trading. As strategy is important for earning profit and compete with other traders. Traders need to apply strong strategy in their business. Few strong strategy in market are lowest trading spreads, price action, leverage, scalping etc. Algorithmic strategy is another strategy in forex trading. Basically traders select their broker according to their business strategy. I do not know more about algorithmic strategy because I am a scalper. For scalping ECNCAPITAL is best.
babor

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 am

Many people with the skill set to do algorithmic trading can make more money with less effort doing other things.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:19 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:Many people with the skill set to do algorithmic trading can make more money with less effort doing other things.

Well I can't say much about algo traders but creating an algo method is not an easy job. One has to have a brilliant mind and after he creates his strategy then may be he can do things comfortably.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners