Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

About Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

About Forex Trading

Postby babor » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 am

Currency trading also known as forex trading. A forex trader is doing business with currencies or commodities. This is most volatile and liquid financial market in the world. You can do this business with lots of freedom. You do not have to spend much time to do this business. Many people doing other jobs or business along with this. I am doing trading with the broker ECNCAPITAL.COM.
babor

Re: About Forex Trading

Postby jack68 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 am

Forex trading is also known as currency trading. You can exchange foreign currency from here through online. This is the most volatile and liquid financial market in the world. Forex market is very competitive market because of there are more than thousands of online broker. But as a trader you have to select only one broker. Selection of broker is the toughest work here. No one cannot verified or recommend one broker from the thousands. I am doing trading with MXTrade.
jack68

Postby saiful » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 am

Forex is the place where traders come to exchange and speculate on currencies. We know that currencies need to be exchanged in order to conduct foreign trade and business. The need to exchange currencies is the main reason why forex market is very popular in the world. If you get to understand the forex market, then you can trade and earn good profit form this business. having a good broker is also important for this business. I am trading with trade-24.com broker with every possible support.
saiful

Postby Tony Collins » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Forex trading isn’t only about currency trading! We traders also can use CFDs, Commodities and Stocks even on binary options! Whatever, I have selected my trading zone so sincerely! Right now, I am involved with Forex currencies, CFDs and Commodities! I have more than 200 different trading instruments from trade24 broker! And day by day I’m adding new trading instrument in my live trading chart logically!
Tony Collins

Postby Tom Emmett » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Now I am great comfortable with TempleFX which is real STP Execution and always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I feel secure at all times when trading practically.
Tom Emmett

Postby radex78 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Forex trading is now become one popular online business and become one way to make money online, which because one benefit forex market open 24 hour many trader treat forex as part time business and they can making money from home
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:03 am

Tony Collins wrote:Forex trading isn’t only about currency trading! We traders also can use CFDs, Commodities and Stocks even on binary options! Whatever, I have selected my trading zone so sincerely!

Well other than currency pairs it takes bigger margin to trade on those things. Some people may not have the capital to use those options.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:06 am

Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. I am a successful trader of this huge decentralized market and trading with Forex4you. Through my broker I am trading with world currencies and earn good amount of money.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners