Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

About Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: About Forex Trading

Postby Kristian Lennert » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 am

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. And you can't get that without learning and practicing. Trading is easy but learning process is long. You have to give time to learn the strength of trading. I am trading with MaximusFx having a slogan of Trading At Its Best where I am using their advanced informative resources to enhance my knowledge. I also enjoy their low spreads, up to 1:1000 levarage.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 am

Forex trading is basically currency trading business. Where the currencies from all over the world buy, sell or exchanged. The market is called forex market. The people who are doing this business like mine is called trader. Every trader need a trading platform which is called broker. My trading broker is TopFX24. I am trading with this broker because they are giving me all sort of trading facilities including trading bonus like 100% credit, supercharged and 30% rescue bonus.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Joy Bahadur wrote:Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms.

I have seen this somewhere else. I mean it is a like a thriller movie. Different people take the market differently and that is not an issue. The main thing is making profit and if a trader can do that then that's all that matters.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bellin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 pm

We can think of it as the normal buying and selling process, but this time you buy when it's on the low and sell when that commodity is at the high side. Plus you are now dealing with currency not goods.
To achieve this better you need good market watch, when it is time to sell or buy. This where every other thing in the market comes in, to help make your transactions successful. Having this ideal helps.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby John Harry » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:05 pm

Forex trading is familiarizing itself to the new generation as a best profession. This is such a profession which gives profit to it’s traders without working outside. As a result of this it is much beneficial to the women as well as students. As a student I am performing trading with Trade12 broker with sufficient amount of opportunities. They allowed me with wide range of deposit bonus and provide narrow trading spread as well as high trading leverage.
John Harry

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:50 am

Selling high and buying low is what people for. But identifying those opportunities are not easy and people need a method to do that. No matter what market you are in you have to understand they work.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:06 pm

in Fx Scalping is really profitable for all kinds of traders in particularly the traders who are newcomers. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms, so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.
Joy Bahadur

Postby John Harry » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Forex is a worldwide market where currencies are the only ingredient to exchange. All people around the world can contribute in the market place as the market is fully based on online. Everyday approximately $4 trillion dollars is traded here and millions of traders are joining with Forex day by day. To trade with the market I picked an ECN broker namely Trade12. They have high liquidity of funding and observe all rational duties in favor of their traders.
John Harry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 pm

In my trading career, I don’t feel secure and comfortable at any binary option trading at , so far I am never trade on this trading stage , even though sometimes get offer with free bonus no deposit with big number , often on forum community many broker binary option is scams broker and many investor losing money on this business.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners