Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

1:200 leverage

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

1:200 leverage

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 pm

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.
Joy Bahadur

Re: 1:200 leverage

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:59 am

Well you are right. But most suggest 1:100 leverage until you understand how to utilize leverage. Newbies usually blow their account due to not having a good trading plan and lack of emotional control. So 1:200 will double the rate.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Re: 1:200 leverage

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:23 am

I believe regulation is absolutely vital. If we want to work with comfort then we need to look at broker that’s properly regulated and is trustworthy. That’s why my selection is for Forex4you, it is just the BEST you can EVER wish to have. From zero spreads to high leverage 1000:1 and 150 instruments to pick including BITCOIN, it makes them standout.
Jan Schoemaker

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners