Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Please read...

Discuss Technical Analysis for various currency pairs and share your views. You may also like to check our Forex technical analysis and Forex forecast sections.

Please read...

Postby Himanshu » Wed May 18, 2011 4:55 am

It is a pleasure that the experts are sharing their analysis. One request though. In case you plan to post frequent analysis then please have a thread/topic of your own and post everyday's analysis in that thread. In case everyday a new thread is opened then the complete forum is filled by one person only and others do not get a visibility. Anyone who wishes to contribute a lot can always have a sponsored forum which is dedicated to them.

Thanks again and looking forward to your continuing support to make this place better for all.

Best regards
Himanshu

Re: Please read...

Postby bullnbear » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm

This is a great idea.

I am just debating whether I should start up my own thread as I am now successful using the pipdaq setups so we could have a discussion about those trades if anyone else wants to let me know?
bullnbear

Postby Robert Gerald » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 pm

It is very good idea. I always want to help the new Forex trader to share my profitable trading strategy. I make my trading life very easier by using world best trading strategy called ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. My strategy analysis the market trend very accurately. This is way, I can earn regular money by this strategy. Even it gives me re-entry trading signal.
Robert Gerald

Postby matttrader » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:05 am

Himanshu wrote:It is a pleasure that the experts are sharing their analysis. One request though. In case you plan to post frequent analysis then please have a thread/topic of your own and post everyday's analysis in that thread. In case everyday a new thread is opened then the complete forum is filled by one person only and others do not get a visibility. Anyone who wishes to contribute a lot can always have a sponsored forum which is dedicated to them.

Thanks again and looking forward to your continuing support to make this place better for all.

Best regards

Yeah this a reasonable request really. There gonna be a mess if one thread will contain different analyses from different authors and members won't have the opportunity to benefit from it. However if different analysis are focused on particular asset, fundamental event, or techhical pattern, I think it makes a sense to combine them in one thread.
matttrader

Postby ammybenj » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 am

Actually some of the points are not clear to me, but I'll manage. Thanks to share this info, Technically I don't know what you said because I am new in this arena. But I'll search and ask if you could help.

Thanks
ammybenj

Postby babor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:53 pm

New trader can learn how to gain success and profit both in forex trading through getting the experience of experts. Profit earning in forex and getting is not the same thing at all. You can make profit in forex trading but you might not be a successful forex trader. Success in forex trading depends on continuously earning profit. To earning profit continuously strategy is very important. My strategy is scalping and for this I have selected ECNCAPITAL.COM.
babor

Postby frankdesciglio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi guys, I wanted to tell that for about a month I decided to try forex signals, I bought an Infinitech Trading Signals plan and they have given me great results, around the first two weeks they were on a very positive streak, so much that I was able to recover in those two weeks the 5 months plan of signals of around 100 USD that I bought and with little risk in each trade. While there have been days when I have lost something, I have had many more profits than losses, so I recommend them.

I have not tried their robots yet, but if they work with the technical analysis with which they send the signals would ensure that they are good. I am quite traditional and I want to continue doing the trading manually, at the moment I will continue to do trading with its signals before entering the automated trading.

I hope my experience can help you! :D Take a look at www.infinitechtrading.com
frankdesciglio

Return to 2+1 = 3 - Technical Analysis Discussions