Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Making Profits Intraday

Discuss Technical Analysis for various currency pairs and share your views. You may also like to check our Forex technical analysis and Forex forecast sections.

Making Profits Intraday

Postby Alan Rich Online » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 am

One of the hardest things when we are trading is grinding out profits intraday when things are quiet or setting up for something bigger.

Especially if everyone is telling us that something big has occurred in the charts.

Sometimes we can jump the gun only to find that out that the big thing we thought would happen has just been a pullback or another consolidation.

Sometimes things just need time to play out a bit before we can see what’s happening. That’s why making profits intraday can be hard. It’s a waiting game.

At the moment the US Dollar is back in the Fib area. I think it can hold down here and strengthen again. So I’ll set the system chart to indicate in a slightly bigger time frame when that might be.

Alan Rich Online

Re: Making Profits Intraday

Postby Haley12 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 am

Alen, I am agree with you. It is hard to make profit in intraday trading specially when you focus on news only. If you are an experienced trader and trading with big amount then can make desirable profit.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Return to 2+1 = 3 - Technical Analysis Discussions