Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4Pair)

Discuss Technical Analysis for various currency pairs and share your views. You may also like to check our Forex technical analysis and Forex forecast sections.

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4Pair)

Postby FP Representative » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 am

Dear Mr. Admin of beloved forum http://www.forexabode.com

Please allow me to open this special + unique content thread about : Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) that I will update this everyday.

Thank you, Sir. :)

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The sideways on look still play here. For EURUSD - now still move so near that intraday short 1.3017. Just be aware with sideways first + wait and see action is better.

GBPUSD
The sideways on still play here although with weak bulls. I see for GBPUSD - can move bulls - only/after the bulls candle then was break up to more that intraday short fib line at near 1.5062, I see.

USDJPY
For USDJPY = this more look to be more bearish. Looking for sell is better on this pair if then seller can break down to more that intraday long 93.21, I see.

USDCHF
Intraday trend on USDCHF look bearish and good for sell if then bearish candle can move more down again to that intraday pivot (0.9407) then, just it. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4P

Postby FP Representative » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Price candle on EURUSD look move slow. But, I see - this pair can be more to continue bulls again if then buyer can break up more to the strong intraday high at 1.3031 then.

GBPUSD
Trend on bulls. And for GBPUSD = as long as price then can move above the intraday R1 (1.5094) = looking for additional buy OP is better of course.

USDJPY
The intraday trend of USDJPY can more bearish although with weak move. On my see - if seller then can break down too to more that intraday S1 93.27 = looking for sell OP is better of course.

USDCHF
The price movement candle on USDCHF is too weak and small move. no nice idea to take a new op with this sideways. just wait and see = it's more better decision for now, I see. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD on bulls. On my see if then buyer also can break up again to break up to that intraday R1 at 1.3050 = yes, looking to search buy Op again here is more better act. then.

GBPUSD
TCCI line on GBPUSD on look still bulls but weak. on my see - for this pair can be good for look buy OP again after truly then buyer can move again above the intraday pivot 1.5150.

USDJPY
Bearish still here but now weak. We see a bulls pinbar on USDJPY 15M TF. so, for more called nice bearish and good for sell = this pair must break down first to more that intraday S1 at 93.03, I see.

USDCHF
Trend TCCI on USDCHF = bearish. but now was look weak bearish. price look consolidation so near the intraday short 0.9405. just wait and see with this sideways is better act. for now (of course). :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - the bearish on was look weak. We can be ready for probably price back bulls trend here if price candle can move up more to that intraday low 1.2982, I see.

GBPUSD
Trend for GBPUSD look bulls. on my see if then seller on GBPUSD can not down again more to that new demand at 1.4969 = looking for buy OP is better act.

USDJPY
Now, USDJPY still move bellow that strong supply 94.11. I see, as long as that strong supply 94.11 can not be break up again by buyer = just be aware with make buy OP. on other hand - it's better to search probably price to bearish correction. then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this look on more nice bearish again if the candle then can truly move to down more to that intraday high 0.9480. looking for sell is good act with make sure that seller was break down to more 0.9480. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend for EURUSD - now look bearish. tcci daily on support bearish. and then this bearish can be nice play again here if seller on this pair can move down to more that intraday r1 1.3090 then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD now - trend still look bearish. TCCI daily still show this bearish till now. but this bearish likely to sideways above that intraday s1 1.4987. wait and see is better with this look.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - the bulls on still nice here. I see as long as price can move above that intraday high 95.08 (on today move) = looking for by op again = better.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - this also on more to be bulls for today move - can be see with tcci daily that till now still support bulls. next - the bulls continuation can more play good here if the pivot 0.9449 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this probably to more bulls. I see, if buyer then can still move above that intraday s1 1.2993 = yes, make a plan for buy op = better.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look more bearish then. I see, as long as the price can move bellow that daily short target 1 (1.4927) = still search for sell is better.

USDJPY
USDJPY on still look to bulls. Next - this look to more nice to search buy of course if then buyer still can move above that daily long target 2 (55.80) then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - the tcci trend till now on still bulls. this look good for buy of course with using target profit till that strong supply again at 0.9540, I see. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:19 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this look more to bulls. We can search buy - but buy on this pair must use sl max. on bellow that intraday low (1.2954).

GBPUSD
Now GBPUSD on still move on demand zone. of course, bulls correction can play here as long as the seller still can not continue again it's bearish movement and as long as price can not down more to that intraday low at 1.4885, I see.

USDJPY
The USDJPY on still move slow and look just sideways first. price till now on move slow so near that intraday r1 96.21. just ignore this pair is more better act, I see.

USDCHF
This can be more to be bearish as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that supply 0.9555. tcci also on was support bearish. search sell with sl above that supply 0.9555 is better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bearish on here. for EURUSD can probably continue bearish I see if then seller can break down more to that intraday long at 1.3024. so, if we plan to sell on this pair again = make sure strong seller was break down more that 1.3024 and also better was break down more to the intraday pivot at near price 1.3016, I see.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD, this look on still to sideways. price candle now still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.4904. No nice idea to take a new OP with this sideways. just wait and see first.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - I see, this pair on look correction to bearish as long as candle bulls still can not up again to break up that daily long target 2 (96.70). search for sell with sl above that 96.70 is more better decision now.

USDCHF
Bulls also on here. For USDCHF can nice to be take buy OP (I see) if then buyer on this pair can move up again more to that intraday short 0.9490. just it from my simple analysis now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
bulls on still here - although with weak move. I see till now - the tcci average daily move on still support to bulls. but, for start buy here (today) = we must make sure first that buyer on EURUSD was can move up and break up more to that intraday long at price 1.3042 then.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD - just be aware with bearish correction after we see the price candle now was move pullback down from that supply 1.4951. looking for sell with small tp and use sl above that 1.4951 is good act, for now, I see.

USDJPY
For USDJPY this look to more bearish. And yes - make a plan for sell op is better now, if the candle still can move bellow that intraday s1 95.81 then.

USDCHF
For till now, I still see bearish for this USDCHF pair although with weak bearish. tcci average daily move look still show us this bearish. looking for sell is better if the strong bearish candle then can move down more that intraday short 0.9460. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - trend can probably more bulls. tcci now was support bulls. then if we look to the fib level - I see, nice idea to buy then if strong buyer here can break up more to that intraday short at 1.2976.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD now, the intraday trend can more to be bulls as long as price here still can move above that intraday s1 (1.4909). so, for better buy op - make sure to use stoploss bellow that intraday s1 (1.4909).

USDJPY
The tcci on still give us bearish trend - and of course for USDJPY can more to probably bearish again after seller here was move more down to that intraday long 95.94.

USDCHF
bulls on this USDCHF pair till now still look weak. price now move slow bellow that strong supply zone 0.9533. so, just be aware with bearish correction here if strong bearish candle formed here then and can break down more to that intraday r1 at 0.9513. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Next

Return to 2+1 = 3 - Technical Analysis Discussions