Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Profit Coach's Journal

Discuss Technical Analysis for various currency pairs and share your views. You may also like to check our Forex technical analysis and Forex forecast sections.

Forex Profit Coach's Journal

Postby ForexProfitCoach » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to share my analysis and trades with everyone here. Please feel free to post your comments and thoughts. We are all here to learn and hope that we can learn from each other.

Today I am looking at the NZD/USD 1 hour chart. It seems like less than an hour ago something happened that really moved the market on certain pairs. I am sure the fundamental guys will tell you what has happened.

This is what I love about the market,it has a will of its own, and nobody can tell it what to do or manipulate it. My system is currently showing me that the bears are losing steam on the NZD/USD, after a nice run downwards. The bulls are about to take over and push it up to the target of 0.81131 in the next day. This could be a nice 40 pip gain. Remember to trade with your head and not your “gut feel”.

Till next time.
ForexProfitCoach

Return to 2+1 = 3 - Technical Analysis Discussions