Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Daily Technical Analysis

Discuss Technical Analysis for various currency pairs and share your views. You may also like to check our Forex technical analysis and Forex forecast sections.

Daily Technical Analysis

Postby Himanshu » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 am

We update daily technical analysis for EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD & USD/CHF on ForexAbode.com and also weekend analysis for longer-term view (not only technical aspects). Both these can be found at http://www.forexabode.com/forex-forecast.

We will appreciate the members to share their views and analysis to help each other.

Best regards

-Himanshu
Himanshu

Re: Daily Technical Analysis

Postby profit » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 am

Get intraday trade alerts on different forex pairs such as AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD and dollar index. Get predictions for these pairs along with information of stop loss and target. Daily trading trend and long term trading alerts comes with this package of FX Pairs.
profit

Postby TraderSK » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 pm

trading software collection, download 2500 GB for only $500.

limited time offer!

trading-software-collection.com

trading-software-download.com

free download: NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.7 Multi-broker Live + Static SuperDOM

trading-software-download.com/www/ninjatrader7_multibroker_live_cracked_free_download.html
TraderSK

Postby salehahmed » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 pm

March 14th, 2012
Currencies
EUR/USD The dollar strengthened against most of its major counterparts after Federal Reserve policy makers raised their assessment of the U.S. economy and refrained from additional monetary easing.
The U.S. currency added 0.1 percent against the euro to $1.3074.
salehahmed

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 am

That was looking good to update latest strategy report.... I'm expecting such more currency pairs are in the list could be better choice to the traders who are using some other currency pairs!
Eliotpeter

Postby jenniferbarnett77 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 am

hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni
jenniferbarnett77

Postby jenniferbarnett77 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 am

hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni....
jenniferbarnett77

Postby brokersstarsagent » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 am

Hi,

This is Brokers Star's analysis for EUR/USD:

http://brokers-star.com
Twitter: Brokers Star
brokersstarsagent

Postby ezekiel chew » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 am

EUR/USD DAILY
Currently the MACD is BULLISH. The MACD is trading above the signal line.
The MACD crossed above the signal line 19 period(s) ago. Since the MACD crossed the MACD moving average, Euro Dollar / US Dollar's price has increased 2.89%, and has been fluctuating from a high of 1.323 to a low of 1.274.
The MACD is currently not in an Overbought/Oversold range.
Euro Dollar / US Dollar closed above the upper Bollinger Band by 5.3%. Although prices have broken the upper Bollinger Band and an upside breakout is possible, the most likely scenario is for the current trading range that Euro Dollar / US Dollar is in to continue. Making the picture somewhat unclear is the fact that Bollinger Bands are 15.66% narrower than normal. The current width of the Bollinger Bands (alone) does not suggest anything conclusive about the future volatility or movement of prices.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are stalling.
Intermediate term: Prices are ranging.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 1.29.
The projected upper bound is: 1.34.
The projected lower bound is: 1.31.
The projected closing price is: 1.32.
Note: these price projections are for reference only, and can be easily exceeded by the market.
eur-daily.png
eur-daily.png (48.97 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Forex Fund Manager Free Forex Trading Strategies
www.asiaforexmentor.com/
ezekiel chew

Postby Ajawed » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 am

December 26, 2012

It was an extremely quiet day on Monday (shortened trading day as well) which sets the tone for later this week. Other than a few economic reports (including China indus-trial profits and US new/pending home sales) and the appointment of S Abe as Japan's PM (12/26), nothing is supposed to happen. US data to come later this week includes Initial Job-less Claims (Thursday) ,Consumer Confidence (Thursday) and crude oil inventories (Friday).

To get today’s market analysis visit: http://ikonmarkets.com/daily-reports/2012/12/26/
Ajawed

Next

Return to 2+1 = 3 - Technical Analysis Discussions