Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Swing trading

Tips for Pips! You got those ideas which bring those Precious Pips home in swinging markets. Do show your trophies in this forum. But well, wouldn't it be the best to share your strategies along with those trophies? Cheers and let's sip the pips.

Re: Swing trading

Postby radex78 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:14 am

Swing trading is suitable for busy trader which they have no enough time to monitoring account all the time, I am like wih swing trading because more comfortable during trades and usually my analysis is based on weekly timeframe as trigger analysis.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu May 12, 2016 8:15 am

Hie, any chart or visual thing which can you share to clear how swing trading works??
Apple Honeypie

Postby jslease » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:10 am

BGs | SBLCs | LCs | DLCs | PBs | BANK DRAFT ET AL GENUINELY BEING LEASED AND SOLD AT LOW RATES.

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.

Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. For Inquiry contact
Email: jslease.guarantees@gmail.com
jslease

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Apple Honeypie wrote:Hie, any chart or visual thing which can you share to clear how swing trading works??

I think you need to go through a trading school if you have not yet. Just google "swing trading ideas" and you will find lots of examples of swing trading strategies.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bradvolders76453 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/24CFu
bradvolders76453

Previous

Return to Sipping Pips (Swing Trading Ideas)