Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My Real Trades

The forum for sharing your live Forex trades. We invite our esteemed members to share their trade positions by opening your own thread. It would not only be interesting but will serve as a mutual trading aid.

Re: My Real Trades

Postby eklein » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

If I want to get into this double top trade gbp/usd best to wait till it tests 22 ema for entry?
eklein

USD/JPY- New position

Postby Himanshu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 am

A short-term position:

Himanshu

Re: USD/JPY- New position

Postby Himanshu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 am

Himanshu wrote:A short-term position:

Profit taking target met:

Himanshu

Re: GBP/USD New trade

Postby Himanshu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 am

Himanshu wrote:Entered into new short position for GBP/USD. Basis - Double Top pattern. May adjust stop-loss and take profit levels later.

Position failed. The only thing was that as soon as the EMAs crossing took place in opposite direction, I closed the trade and took a buy position on opposite side. Net loss was 23 pips and that because on of the limit order for short-selling got filled when i was away. That too was closed.
Himanshu

GBP/USD New trade

Postby Himanshu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 am

I was away and the new position with limit order filled up. Please check the screen-shot. Already some pips up but I will look forward to more.

Himanshu

Re: GBP/USD New trade

Postby Himanshu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:16 am

Himanshu wrote:I was away and the new position with limit order filled up. Please check the screen-shot. Already some pips up but I will look forward to more.

Closed with 19 and 16 pips loss to be on safer side.

Himanshu

Re: USD/CHF- New position

Postby Himanshu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 am

Himanshu wrote:Today's previous position had made 70 pips. This is my new USD/CHF Position: Please note that it is more of a swing thing for correction. The chances are 60% and I am looking a gain of 100 pips.

Took profite of 131 pips on first position and 29 pips for second.

Himanshu

GBP/JPY- New position

Postby Himanshu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 am

Took couple of positions for EUR/USD and EUR/JPY which ended up in 40 pips gains but could not post those. Will post the screenshots later.

The new positions for GBP/JPY are here. Please note that the trade configuration I expect is still not there and hence the chances are 60% but regardless of that I have entered these.:

Himanshu

Postby eklein » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 am

Himanshu, can you explain how you are showing entry and exits and profit targets on your charts ie coloured arrows up or down and I think coloured circles for profit targets.Do the arrows give you are range for entry?
eklein

Postby Himanshu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 am

eklein wrote:Himanshu, can you explain how you are showing entry and exits and profit targets on your charts ie coloured arrows up or down and I think coloured circles for profit targets.Do the arrows give you are range for entry?

Colored arrows are the entry and exits and these arrows are automatically generated by the trading platform as soon as entry or exits are made. The sprofit targets and stop-loss orders are the horizontal lines (red and green). If the order meets with the stop-loss automatically then a red circle appears and if it meets the profit target automatically then green circle appears.

As mentioned that these are automatically generated by the platform and I am not showing these :)
Himanshu

PreviousNext

Return to Real Time Trade Positions