Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My Real Trades

The forum for sharing your live Forex trades. We invite our esteemed members to share their trade positions by opening your own thread. It would not only be interesting but will serve as a mutual trading aid.

Re: My Real Trades

Postby eklein » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 am

Thanks Himansu, I just got stopped out at breakeven entry at .7214 probably should have left stop where it was!
eklein

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 am

eklein wrote:Thanks Himansu, I just got stopped out at breakeven entry at .7214 probably should have left stop where it was!

Actually this positions was different from the strategy which I mentioned by email because there the advisable thing is to just take 15 to 20 pips of profit and get out. In fact in past 2 days I had made over 100 pips by that. Here the take-profit is more otherwise 20 pips gain has already been there. Need a bit more patience and also a bit more risk :). I am still in with this position.
Himanshu

USD/CHF Position- Met Profit Target

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 am

Himanshu wrote:Yesterday's EUR/USD posted as daily technical analysis update was another day maker (I post analysis for 8 pairs but can't take positions for all 8 pairs as handling so many positions together is not possible).

Targeting 70 pips out of the following USD/CHF but may change profit-taking target depending on the developments:

Met profit taking target exactly with 70 pips profit. There was a downward fall just after the take-profit target met:

Himanshu

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am

Himanshu wrote:Yesterday's EUR/USD posted as daily technical analysis update was another day maker (I post analysis for 8 pairs but can't take positions for all 8 pairs as handling so many positions together is not possible).

Targeting 70 pips out of the following USD/CHF but may change profit-taking target depending on the developments:

Met Profit taking target exactly with 70 pips profit. There was a sharp downward move just after the profit target was met. Please check the screen shot:

Himanshu

USD/CHF- New position

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

Today's previous position had made 70 pips. This is my new USD/CHF Position: Please note that it is more of a swing thing for correction. The chances are 60% and I am looking a gain of 100 pips.

Himanshu

GBP/USD met profit target (123 PIPS)

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

I had posted the following in Watchouts-Observations-Alerts sub-forum (click on the link to check the sub-forum) yesterday:

"GBP/USD broke out of the range after a volatile sideways since July 22nd. Won't it be going down towards the next Fibonacci retracement level i.e. near 1.6125 in the coming days? I am condident that it should."

Met the profit target. Total profit was 123 pips. Please check the screen-shot of entry and closed position

Himanshu

Postby eklein » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

All trades posted seem to have won well done Himanshu!
eklein

GBP/USD New trade

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Entered into new short position for GBP/USD. Basis - Double Top pattern. May adjust stop-loss and take profit levels later.

Himanshu

Postby Himanshu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 pm

eklein wrote:All trades posted seem to have won well done Himanshu!

Thanks ;) . But to be honest trying to do the trading this way when you are putting your trades on display is another stress :D
Himanshu

Postby eklein » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I can only imagine how tough it is but hey well done anyway!
eklein

PreviousNext

Return to Real Time Trade Positions