Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My Real Trades

The forum for sharing your live Forex trades. We invite our esteemed members to share their trade positions by opening your own thread. It would not only be interesting but will serve as a mutual trading aid.

EUR/USD previous position followup

Postby Himanshu » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 am

The pervious positions went bad but I am still into those with multiple positions strategy as I still believe that the support should come near 1.4300. I will be posting the screen shots of that little later. The target is to even out any loss even if a good profit is not made. Overall the day went ok (my evening now :))
Himanshu

EUR/USD

Postby Himanshu » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Last position went bad and stopped with loss but overall the day was positive yesterday.

Toda's first:

Himanshu

Met profit taking targets

Postby Himanshu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 am

Himanshu wrote:Last position went bad and stopped with loss but overall the day was positive yesterday.

Toda's first:

Met Profit taking target for above position. In fact after placing the trade when I was sure about the first position, I had opened one more position. Please see the screen shot below:

Himanshu

EUR/JPY- New position

Postby Himanshu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 am

Opened new position for EUR/JPY. Please note that this position was taken before the right trade configuration came into the picture. Not a right thing to do but somehow I am confident that it will come:

Himanshu

Profit Taken-->Re: EUR/JPY- New position

Postby Himanshu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 am

Himanshu wrote:Opened new position for EUR/JPY. Please note that this position was taken before the right trade configuration came into the picture. Not a right thing to do but somehow I am confident that it will come:

Positions closed with profit. In fact I had closed the first position manually (-15 pips) because the right indicattion was not coming but then had opened more positions as soon as I got the right indications. 70 pips - 15 pips = 55 pips and some more pips will be there soon.

Himanshu

USD/JPY

Postby Himanshu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 am

Could not post immediately after taking the positions. Met profit taking targets:

Himanshu

Re: My Real Trades

Postby Himanshu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Yesterday's EUR/USD posted as daily technical analysis update was another day maker (I post analysis for 8 pairs but can't take positions for all 8 pairs as handling so many positions together is not possible).

Targeting 70 pips out of the following USD/CHF but may change profit-taking target depending on the developments:

Himanshu

Postby eklein » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Himansu, its Elvan here I have a question did u get the profit target for usd/chf 70 pips being the other side of the bolinger bandand how did u work out stop?
eklein

Postby eklein » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Or did the profit target just be inside 55 ema
eklein

Postby Himanshu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 pm

eklein wrote:Or did the profit target just be inside 55 ema

Yep, its belo 55 period EMA.
Himanshu

PreviousNext

Return to Real Time Trade Positions