Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Real time trade

The forum for sharing your live Forex trades. We invite our esteemed members to share their trade positions by opening your own thread. It would not only be interesting but will serve as a mutual trading aid.

Real time trade

Postby Eliotpeter » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:11 am

The forex signal software can update the visualized report of the trade.... Where to find the best real time signal software? Any idea share here!
Eliotpeter

Re: Real time trade

Postby Eliotpeter » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 am

The reviewers are doing best on software sales... But, i cant find the forex signal software reviewers , who are not more in number.... If you have reviewers contact share here to help the trader, who are looking for forex signal software!
Eliotpeter

Postby forexlive704 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think! https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xaWio7QlAIbHRqUkxJNE5Takk/edit?usp=sharing
forexlive704

Postby claryfray » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 am

nice information about trading..thanks sharing us....
claryfray

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 am

Great I like that we can create our own signal which I always want to.. thanks for sharing this.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby matttrader » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 am

forexlive704 wrote:Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think! https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xaWio7QlAIbHRqUkxJNE5Takk/edit?usp=sharing

So Does it exploit some algorithm to generate signals? And based on your description it is Holy Grail - principle applicable to any market condition :lol:. Changing market can have some unique feature that cn characterize it in any moment ;)
matttrader

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:51 am

matttrader wrote:
So Does it exploit some algorithm to generate signals? And based on your description it is Holy Grail - principle applicable to any market condition :lol:. Changing market can have some unique feature that cn characterize it in any moment ;)

Anywhere I see the term "Holy Grail", by default I assume it is a failed system. And I ignore it. It is not worth to check it as it will not give any result in the long run.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Real Time Trade Positions