Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Withdraw Your Profits in 48 Hours

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Withdraw Your Profits in 48 Hours

Postby lilythomas » Thu May 08, 2014 12:57 pm

visit - Uk.couponndeal.com
lilythomas

Re: Withdraw Your Profits in 48 Hours

Postby Rampaul » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Forex is a really hard business and anyone who wants to succeed as to take long part and not go for short cuts and to be able to make profits on consistent basis is just wonderful. There is no better feeling in Forex than been able to withdraw our profits on regular basis and I am fortunate that my broker OctaFX enables me to withdraw whenever I want as they have set instant payments for all payment processor and also have no fees at all.
Rampaul

Postby Charles Baksh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Who is going to wait 48 hours for profits? I am not the patient person. I know for Forex trading we are required to have patience and I am doing that, but for getting already earned money I am not going to wait that long and that’s why my selection is Nova FX, it never troubles me over payments since all of them are coming instantly and no matter what payment processor I am using, it’s all same time and without any major fees.
Charles Baksh

Postby pipabode » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:47 am

Rampaul wrote:Forex is a really hard business and anyone who wants to succeed as to take long part and not go for short cuts and to be able to make profits on consistent basis is just wonderful. There is no better feeling in Forex than been able to withdraw our profits on regular basis and I am fortunate that my broker OctaFX enables me to withdraw whenever I want as they have set instant payments for all payment processor and also have no fees at all.

Rampaul I think you are using an overstatement. Forex is easy depending on what you think, success rarely follows a defeated mindset! To succeed in forex you only have to learn to be patient, and wait for the correct setups, we are not after money, but we want the money to ultimately follow us. Success in forex is also sometimes tied to your broker, with a good broker, you are likely to get everything in place. Broker such as FreshForex offer some of the best services that will ensure that your trading is of a success rather than gambling your way. They give free signals, and analysis necessary for successful trading
pipabode

Return to Rate Your Broker