Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

WIRE WITHDRAWAL AND THE OTHER NOW IS FREE

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

WIRE WITHDRAWAL AND THE OTHER NOW IS FREE

Postby uncle gober » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 am

Here at Tickmill, our traders’ interests always come first.

Following the vision of providing you with the best trading environment that does not impose restrictions on profitability, we are cancelling all withdrawal fees once and for all! Everything you earn is yours to keep – up to the last cent.

Additionally, all deposits starting from $5,000 or equivalent processed by wire transfer are also included in our zero fees policy. Just email us a copy of your bank statement or any other confirmation document for the respective deposit at support@tickmill.com and we will refund the fees.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Re: WIRE WITHDRAWAL AND THE OTHER NOW IS FREE

Postby pipabode » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:51 am

I've heard of Tickmill, I just don't know much about it, I guess its because I am obsessed with my broker FreshForex. Although FreshForex charges a small fee for withdrawals, I must say, that fee is nothing compaired to what other brokers charges. You see Uncle Gober, I once had an experience with some broker, which I would not mention, they didn't charge anything for withdrawing, but it would take the money one week or even a fortnight for the money to reach my account. FreshForex charges something very small, but the money reaches my account in just minutes.
pipabode

Re: WIRE WITHDRAWAL AND THE OTHER NOW IS FREE

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:27 am

Now I trade forex in the Tickmill. Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank, MCB Bank and other major banks. Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Rate Your Broker